2004 Honda CR-V

Based on 776 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

By on Monday, October 27, 2008

"I just bought one this weekend so I cant say too much yet,not with any accuracy anyway. The only thing Ive noticed I dont like is the length of the seat. I am short, only 5 feet 2 inches and the seat feels like its a little too short. I feel like the end of the seat should hit the back of my legs a little further down. Tall people dont seem to feel this way as my daughter is 5 feet 7 inches and my roommate is about 6 feet. They dont feel that same thing. I also have a 2006 Civic and its the same in it so it must just be a Honda thing. I have owned Toyotas and didnt notice that at all. other than that, so far I like it alot."

By on Friday, October 24, 2008

Great Car!

By on Thursday, October 23, 2008

"I loved this car. She always started, even when outside for eight plus hours in the dead of a Minnesota winter. I know others have complained about lack of comfort, but I didn't really have a problem (probably because I'm short). My only complaint would be that it was a 4-cyl, and not a 6, so it practically died in 2nd gear. I'm sad to have to replace her (due to MVA)."

versatile,

By on Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"versatile, comfort in front back seat , especially back seat with adj, back and adj. full split seat positioning...low maitenance. great interior adj room for variou hauling purposes....needs more leg room in drivers seat...road noise higher than should be. great 4x4 operation..fantastic all around vehicle"

Awesome Vehicle

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"I have been an SUV driver all my life. When the price of gas starting shooting up the husband advised we get a car. A Jeep girl at heart I had a hard time adjusting to the Honda Civic. We then upgraded to an Accord for the room. I've loved all my Honda's but this CR-V is the ultimate vehicle. Excellent gas mileage, great performance, TONS AND TONS of room for passengers and everything else you are hauling. The biggest asset to this vehicle is all the cargo room. I can have 2 large dogs behind the back seat and 3 comfortable adults in the back seat. I love the stadium seating. The vehicle is very simple and has been no trouble at all. Everyone that drives our car falls in love with its versatility!"