2002 Honda CR-V

Based on 774 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

Best. Car. Ever.

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "great mileage, ton of space, attractive, reliable"

Cons: "low quality sound system"

"This was my mother's car before it became mine and she is currently in her 14th year of life with over 160,000 miles and works like a charm. This car can fit an impressive amount of stuff, is comfortable, and is the cutest mom car I've ever seen. I have gotten up to 28 mpg on the highway and the most serious thing that has happened to me since owning it was the failure of the serpentine belt because the air conditioning froze. The sound quality is pretty poor but this is honestly the most wonderful car I have ever seen or driven or been in. This car is a delight to drive and full of fun and interesting perks like the picnic table built into the back. More impressively, she has championed thorough many Buffalo winters and handles well through all seasons. I am going to be devastated when I have to give it up to get a new car but I don't anticipate that happening any time soon. I'm pretty sure this vehicle is invincible perfection."

Great car!

By on Thursday, January 9, 2014

"Great car for city & rural driving, for people who spend hours driving, & for those who need a spacious trunk. I chose a 2005 Honda-CRV over a 2005 Subaru Forester, because of driver seat comfort (for my bad back) & the large trunk. I originally just wanted another Subaru Outback sport, but they were all sold out. I love the dashboard layout, shift lever placement, arm rest, tray, split back seats, ease of laying back seats down, & side opening tailgate (handy for getting things in/out frequently & easy on the shoulders). Spacious back seat for equipment & leg room for tall people. Have not had to replace anything major. My import service guy says I should keep it because Hondas last forever. Negatives for me; height of car, tire jack won't stay in its storage place, plastic compartment on passenger door must be easy to puncture, & 1 headlight burns out yearly. Have never used the removable picnic table that came in the trunk."

Sticking with CRVs, especially after this one!

By on Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pros: "Great value, functionality, convenience & reliable"

Cons: "Auto locks went around year 2008"

"I've owned my CRV since 2006 and am the second owner of this vehicle. Beside standard maintenance, this car and I have been 2 peas in a pod and I'm so sad to think of moving on to a new one. It just happens to be the right time. That being said, I'll just be looking for a newer CRV, of course!"

Extraordinary value!

By on Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pros: "reliable, spacious, unparalleled value"

Cons: "road noise, cheap materials (depends on trim)"

"I purchased my Honda Certified Used CR-V over a year ago. Living in Michigan, where the weather varies, my CR-V has been versatile and handles well in snow - but could be a bit better in rain. Might be the low clearance. Good tires help. With the great value, spacious design and reliability - I'm already thinking about converting my girlfriend and friends."

Won't buy anything else

By on Sunday, August 25, 2013

"Only Honda will do...won't drive anything else, peroid!"