2013 Honda Civic

Based on 299 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Very good mileage, exceptional reliability

By on Monday, August 29, 2016

Pros: "high gas mileage, GPS navigation, stylish,"

Cons: "no keyless entry"

Looks like I just drove it off the lot!

"This is the third Honda Civic Hybrid I've owned and the only reason I'm selling it is because I'm going electric! This car has given me 40+ mpg, saving me lots of money on gas. I use the navigation feature so much I can't imagine not having it. The Honda Civic Hybrid is the most stylish car in the category for the money and is a winner whether you're a college student, working executive, or just tooling around town. The only work I've had done is regular maintenance--oil/filter changes, transmission fluid replacement, and brake fluid exchange. I put on new tires too. I will miss my Hybrid. Wish it came in an electric version! Let me know if you're interested in being the next owner!"

Looks like I just drove it off the lot!

By on Thursday, December 22, 2016

Pros: "Hands Free, Rear-View Camera, Visibility, MPG"

Cons: "Re-View Camera, Sound System, Qi Charger"

"Over all this car is very functional. Nothing feels out of place, or lavish, or sporty. It's a very vanilla car that does well on all the basics. That is exactly what I wanted. It has enough power to get up-to speed. Granted it's not a Porsche 0-60 3seconds fast but that's not what this car was marketed for. You can get up-to 70Mph with reasonable time. The cargo space works well for groceries, and reasonably large items, like coolers, cases of water, totes etc. The Civics handling is very responsive, and you definitely feel confident maneuvering about in traffic. The hand's free bluetooth works well with my phones (Android-LGV10, Windows-Lumia 1520, Iphone 6). I mainly stream music from Pandora or SoundCloud. The visibility is great. Nothing feels restrictive when checking your blind spot, or backing out of a parking spot. The review camera is handy, but could be improved. Really the only complaints I have are few. I hit my knee on the dash while getting into the car sometimes. Could design the headrest to not be so far forward. Wind blows this car around fairly easily. Road noise can be heard, but not obnoxious amounts of noise. The rear-view camera picture quality is bad, that or the display it uses is bad, and using the camera a night is where it's weakest point lays. Now my Iphone also will auto-connect to the Civics hands free system and will auto play Pandora without my permission. The standard sound system also favors Highs & Mid sounds and on some songs the highs can become very harsh and undesirable. Over all it's a great car. Even though I bash on the camera, it still functions as it should. The sound system feels empty without bass, but is still very clear audio. MPG is great, I average about 33.7MPG. I feel this is a very reliable car, that is very middle of the road with good gas mileage. It's not fast like a super car, its not plush like a luxury car, its not a truck with tons of cargo space, and its not a hybrid so don't expect 50+ MPG. Just know its performs well enough in all this aria's mentioned. It's such a popular car, parts are easy to come by, and tons of options to upgrade. Hope this helps!"

Great mileage, low maintenance, fun to drive

By on Sunday, February 12, 2017

Pros: "Great mileage, low maintenance, fun to drive, 10++"

Cons: "Would prefer a V6, but again it is an economic car"

"On Puerto Rico, yes, I drive approximately 50-70 miles per day. It is unbelievable, all I have done regarding maintenance (following maintenance book of course) is change oil/filter, wipers, cabin filter, replace coolant, brake pads, tires and battery. Im 6 4, weight approx 260 lbs and I fit comfortably! I get 36-39 miles per gallon driving around 65 mph. Dont know why Consumer Reports complains about this vehicle. Seems that they have not tested fully. As another reviewer said, if the cabin gets noisy, turn on the radio! Overall, its a great vehicle!"

excellent cindition ---19,500 mil

By on Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Pros: "great car--back up camera so helpful"

"extras--mud guards locks on wheels 7 yr transferable warranty so 3-4 yrs left auto starter installed by dealer all work done at one dealer--I have all or most records of service no accidents"

ALL AROUND GREAT VEHICLE EFFICIENT AND FUN!

By on Saturday, March 8, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, efficient, good looks"

Cons: "no euro type r version availible"

"Had mazdas for a number of years, this was the best purchase i've made for a vehicle in terms of value. Great performance - mixed with efficiency, not the fastest car ever but it keeps it fun to drive and have had absolutely zero issues so far. Between this car and my work vehicles i drive over 70k a year, wish my employer would buy me one of these for over the road sales!"