ZIP code

2011 Honda Civic

Based on 1913 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Excellent Vehicle

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"In 2007... I made the decision to purchase another car. My previous vehicle was a 1996 Civic Ex and I absolutely loved it. I was trying to decide between a Scion tC and the new Civic. The Civic really blew the competition out of the water. You can tell, just by sitting inside the car... the quality is second to none. The seats are cloth... but the EX model comes with a material that gives a look and feel of suede. The manual transmition shifts like butter with short, smooth throws between gears. The factory stereo in the EX is a 350watt, 7 speaker system with a subwoofer... the sound quality is amazing. Controls mounted on the steering wheel come in handy while trying to stay focused on traffic. The stereo volume will automatically adjust according to speed... this does an effective job of canceling any outside noise that might exist. The cabin is extremely quite... even when shifting at high RPMs. Combine that with one of the quietest/ most fuel efficient engines (36mpg)... and you're interior becomes your own private sanctuary. The layout of the dash is radical but conservative at the same time. Completely different from anything I've seen before, yet equipped with simple/effective gauges. I've owned my 2006 Civic for almost a year now... I never get tired of looking at it. Every time I get in... I fall in love all over again."

Hot 4

"A screamer, hold on."

Best car for the money

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"To buy a car I was happier with, I would have to spend 50k+. I am a car enthusiast, and I am completely in love with my Si."

get the SI

By on Monday, November 26, 2007

"If you dont mind driving a manual car I would recomend the civic SI. I've had mine for almost 2 years now and it still impresses me along with any one who gets inside of it. This was my first " import " and it wont be my last honda either. The only down fall right now is the price of fuel and this car requires minumum 92 octane fuel,but still worth it because I get about 30mpg city and have gotten in access of 40mpg on long trips( over 600 miles )"

Smooth drive, excellent car

By on Monday, November 26, 2007

"Honda really does well on this car. Car navigation system is equivalent to the one of Acura. Great car and highly recommended."