2011 Honda Civic

Based on 1909 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

By on Tuesday, January 8, 2008

First Honda

By on Monday, January 7, 2008

"This is my first Honda and so far I am very happy with the performance, quality and mpg. Other brand new vehicles I had before: 2002 Toyota Rav4, 2003 Hyundai Tiburon V6, 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor. Used vehicles: 2000 Toyota Solara V6, 2000 Nissan Altima."

By on Sunday, January 6, 2008

a little rice rocket

By on Saturday, January 5, 2008

"the car will take anything you can give it. Iv always been hard on my car or truck and the new civic just wont give in. I say this is one of the most dependable car iv ever had. Im hooked. Jacob from sevierville"

Great Car, Great Value

By on Friday, January 4, 2008

"I've had this car (EX Coupe) for over a year and a half, after replacing my Accord because of an accident. The Civic is an incredible value. Never any repair problems, and the maintenance minder system is so easy I never forget to take it in for regular service. The gas mileage ranges from 29 MPG for mostly street driving to over 40 MPG on highway-only trips (yes, I'm the type of person that vigilantly records this, so this is definitely true). Handling is great--the car takes turns like no one's business. You feel very safe in this car. The stiffer suspension is noticable on a dirt-type road, but I rarely drive on those so it's not a problem. The car is surprisingly roomy. You kind of have to throw yourself into the car because of its low height, and it can be annoying to climb into the backseat because it's a coupe, but once inside it doesn't feel like a compact car at all. The other great features that I love are the input jack for my iPod and the fantastic speaker/subwoofer system. Drawbacks: *The slope of the windshields makes the front seat warmer than the back. We noticed this especially on a long winter trip, when the person in the backseat was freezing but the people in front were baking. That's the only reason why I gave it a "4" on comfort. *Maybe because the car is so low, people seem to have trouble seeing me and tend to cut me off in passing."