2011 Honda Civic

Based on 1909 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Very Reliable 2006 Honda Civic

By on Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pros: "Smooth quiet ride, reliable, fuel effecient"

"Super low mileage for a 2006 Honda Civic, and it is very reliable. I've kept up with all oil changes and other maintenance work, and the only thing I've have to replace are brakes."

takes a lickin and keeps on tickin

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pros: "cost of ownership, mpg, maintanance"

Cons: "Road noise, low ground clearance"

"I've never had such an easy car you just oil it gas it and go. It got me through 2 college degrees, a marriage, new job, and new baby. I decided to get an suv since we are growing a family and mostly due to my husband wanted to get me a bigger vehicle. Otherwise, the 9 year old car runs fine. I replaced an alternator and starter but nothing else. Took me 30 minutes to pick this car out and buy it. I got in and immediately said this car is so comfortable. Roomy back seat and just fun to drive. I think it's still got a whole lot of life left even after 200k miles."

Absolute best car !

By on Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pros: "GAS SAVER GALORE"

Cons: "CONS HARD TO FIND THEM"

"Very nice car with all the extras of a more expensive car. no issues at all.I will recommend this car to anyone that wants to save on gas and have a great car."

It's my Tron Car! Fast & Furious No Doubt

By on Monday, November 3, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, quick, great handling, gas mileage"

Cons: "seats and seat belts meant for 20 somethings."

"I love the handling and the MPG. It never breaks down, and is sturdy. I am getting older and the seats being so low to the ground are for younger men than me."

good value for a 5 year old car.

By on Sunday, August 31, 2014

"low mileage. except for front scratches at the front lower lip, the exterior is excellent. interior is good to excellent. seats are black velour. engine and transmission are both in excellent shape. tires are still original and may have to be replaced soon. battery has been replaced 2 years ago with a honda 5 year warranty battery."

Best compact car for the money!

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pros: "Rillaiable, economical, roomy, quality, robust!"

Cons: "week engine, cheap plastics"

"I have this car since 2010. I bought it out of lease with 35K miles. The car does need a more powerful engine. That said it does everything very well. Interior roominess is the best in class. Very comfortable and with nice soft ride. Handling is also good. Very reliable and economical, up to 37mpg in the HWY and about 30 in the city. The only thing it does not have is traction and stability which became std from 2010 + models."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pros: "Handles well, nice exterior and interior styling"

Cons: "NOISE"

"Only objection is road noise, if don't have low noise tires, way too loud. Gas mileage is consistently 41 to 44 mpg on highway"

A mild refresh for the 2009 Honda Civic .

By on Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pros: "Strong Resale, Low Ownership costs, Dependable"

Cons: "EX+ trim no std Blue-Tooth,Road Noise,"

Pre-delivery detailing Air Dry. Love how the blk trim accents the maroon exterior.

"A best in class resale value for 3 & 5-yrs combined, the '09 Honda Civic continues to be a leader in its class as well as being economical to own, its also fun to drive. The Honda Civic has been around for decades, and it just keeps getting better. I will share what our buying strategy is. Most vehicles have a 5-7 yr cycle, and then a redesigned model goes on sale. Usually about half way through its cycle, the manufacturer will add what were options to the standard equipment list, and they will also make some other refinements both seen & under the body panel's. Such is the case with the '09 Civic. This model year gets a restyled front & tail end along with 2-added trim lines, the DX-VP & the LX-S, while the EX & EX-L get upgraded alloy wheels. The 2006-2012 civic is very similar in size to that of the 1993-1998 Accord models. I am confident when I share that with the addition of the EX-L trim, the civic is being purchased by couples & individuals that the car was not targeted at, but who have found that as empty nesters we don't need larger vehicles like we use to, so we have started buying higher trim levels in smaller vehicles. Like a Civic EX or EX-L sedan vs a Accord LX. As we focus more on retirement living expenses we have become more conservative yet still being wise consumers. We purchase what we need & not so much of what we want, for we need to make our nest eggs last beyond our life expectancy. So we drive nicer but smaller vehicles so we can enjoy our retirement's and if a 2009 Civic EX or EX-L is a step down from a Accord LX or Camry LE, and its its just the two of you, and on the lucky weekends we get to have our civic's back seat occupied by our grandchildren. Plus, by being conservative and buying the Civic EX or EX-L sedan, the additional money saved vs buying a Accord EX/EX-L sedan, we will do just that, as now we will be able to keep a 2009 Civic EX in Florida for use when their & a EX/EX-L sedan for our home in the North to go along with our Northern AWD SUV/CUV that's made by Honda's premier brand Acura. As I shared above, trading every 5-yrs, and purchasing mid-cycle just after the MCR(mid-cycle refresh), and doing so over & over you will always get a better vehicle than had you bought it during its 1st year of its new body style. Unless your the customer who always wants the newest model, then I suggest you trade every 5-yrs like with the Accord, every year that ends with a 3 or a 8, as those yrs are the Accord's starting year of its newest body style. I wish all who have read my long winded review a happy, healthy, safe & successful New Year !"

HONDA CIVIC SI FG2

By on Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"Awesome car, I love it, I wouldn't part ways with it if I had to, I always like a new car but if I was set for one car and one car only, this would be the fine lady id bring home every night due to its well mannered drive ability for the average civilian. Perfect daily driver"

Love this thing!

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "Smooth drive, good mpg, truly reliable"

Cons: "nothing but the seats!"

"I had a 1999 honda accord with 156,000 miles that unfortunately was totaled in an accident. So I went with my mom to search fr another car. I was looking for a used "a and b" car but was hooked with this! which is crazy for a 19 year old! this car rruns beautifully and my honda dealership id an excellent company with great deals, great people, and great cars. They told me i can trade it in at anytime but I don't plan on it. It's wonderful"