2010 Honda Civic

Based on 1917 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Great Car...Great MPG!

By on Monday, May 26, 2008

"This is a nice little car. The styling, technology, and quality are all great for a modern car. I am seeing real world average mileage around 37 MPG. The performance of the vehicle is adequate but acceleration can be a bit sluggish. The navigation is excellent and the voice commands work well. The appearance of the factory wheels is absolutely terrible so I swapped them out for some decent looking ones. I have not had a single problem in the two years I have owned my 2006 Civic H. Funny thing, as gas prices go up, the more people ask me about it. I think the long term resale will be very good with fuel prices the way they are."

Best investment for today's economy

By on Monday, May 26, 2008

"My husband and I love Honda's. He grew up on Honda's. Once we started looking at gas prices we decided to trade in a Hyundai Santa Fe for a Civic. What we save in gas goes towards our payment, which is small with Honda's 1.9% and 2.9% financing. Drives like a dream, handles well, the inside look is awesome, minimal noise, and the silver is quite sporty. We actually left the carlot feeling like we made an investment."

Great car

By on Monday, May 26, 2008

"Buying this car is the best move I have made in years."

2006 EX

By on Sunday, May 25, 2008

"PROS - GREAT STYLE, FUEL MILEAGE,HANDLING CONS - AC problem Honda says isn't a problem - AC cuts off when accelerating. Here in the desert that is a BIG problem. Might as well roll down the windows when it's 110 outside because it's hotter inside! Spoke to a salesman yesterday and he admitted that the "problem" has been fixed on the 2008. AC no longer cuts out. Also the seats are a little hard. Even with the AC problem - a great car!"

Good Reliable Car For First Time Buyer

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"I just got the car about a month ago and it's been pretty good. It has a lot of bang for its buck and you can never go wrong with a honda. Gas Mileage is good and everything is stylish and most people would prefer it over a scion. The only thing I don't like about this car is that to jump classes to an SI or EX it does make a considerable difference meaning ($3,000+) which is worth it for some. If your thinking about an EX or SI go for it. Don't bother buying a DX when an LX is only like 1,000 and has a few more options."