2008 Honda Civic

Based on 1909 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Love the great gas mileage

By on Friday, May 8, 2015

Pros: "Love the gasmileage"

Cons: "Poorly designed cup holders"

"With over 200K miles and 95% highway, the car is a dream to drive. It has decent acceleration for passing, and it handles well in most weather conditions. My Honda does not like snow, but it has done more than its fair share of going thru it. The front bucket seats are not comfortable enough for the miles I drove each day, so is use a back support. The coffee cup holder, I know it's minor, needs to,be redesigned its a bit of a battle over the cup holder with two people in the front seat. If you are looking for good gas mileage and a dependable car, the Honda Civic Hybrid is it!"

Fun to Drive

By on Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pros: "low price, fun to drive, efficient"

Cons: "cheap cpt, door locks, wheels scratch easily"

"Only a couple of complaints. The carpets mats are quite flimsy and are made of cheap materials -- which show wear. Also, 2 of the automatic door locks quit working last Summer. Honda dealer said they could see what was wrong -- but it would cost a lot, since they would be taking off the door panels. Overall tho, I love this car, and I have owned a lot of cars in my day. Dependable, efficient, comfortable, easy, cute. What more could one ask for?"

Makes a great first car

By on Friday, December 7, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive, reliable, economical"

Cons: "Backseat leg room"

"I got the 2009 Civic coupe EX as a first car a few months ago. I had wanted something more luxurious, but for now the most practical vehicle for me is this one. It feels like it could never break down. It always starts on the first turn of the key, never makes any strange noises, and just the feel of the basic buttons and knobs makes you think they're going to last a million years. It's very easy to drive, park, and take care of. Might not be a Mercedes, but it is a marvel of engineering. The ONLY thing I would change about the car is the instrument panel. If you turn on the lights, the panel dims, and this can strain your eyes in the early morning or evening."

Fantastic Car In All Areas

By on Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pros: "Quality, Fast"

Cons: "No Cons"

"The Honda Civic Si is one of the best cars on the market. It is a go-kart disguised as a sedan, so much fun to drive, 6-speed close ratio manual transmission, great suspension, Honda reliability means it will last forever, great price, great gas mileage, very utilitarian, people will be so jealous of you if you own this car!"

Awesome

By on Sunday, May 13, 2007

"I have driven the NSX and this car blows it away in handling and acceleration. I can't believe how much power it has left, even in fifth gear. It is like getting a race car for a little over $20,000. What a great value, looks good and can race just about anything out there. At 145 mph, she rides smooth and handles great."