2007 Honda Civic

Based on 1917 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Absolute best car !

By on Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pros: "GAS SAVER GALORE"

Cons: "CONS HARD TO FIND THEM"

"Very nice car with all the extras of a more expensive car. no issues at all.I will recommend this car to anyone that wants to save on gas and have a great car."

A mild refresh for the 2009 Honda Civic .

By on Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pros: "Strong Resale, Low Ownership costs, Dependable"

Cons: "EX+ trim no std Blue-Tooth,Road Noise,"

Pre-delivery detailing Air Dry. Love how the blk trim accents the maroon exterior.

"A best in class resale value for 3 & 5-yrs combined, the '09 Honda Civic continues to be a leader in its class as well as being economical to own, its also fun to drive. The Honda Civic has been around for decades, and it just keeps getting better. I will share what our buying strategy is. Most vehicles have a 5-7 yr cycle, and then a redesigned model goes on sale. Usually about half way through its cycle, the manufacturer will add what were options to the standard equipment list, and they will also make some other refinements both seen & under the body panel's. Such is the case with the '09 Civic. This model year gets a restyled front & tail end along with 2-added trim lines, the DX-VP & the LX-S, while the EX & EX-L get upgraded alloy wheels. The 2006-2012 civic is very similar in size to that of the 1993-1998 Accord models. I am confident when I share that with the addition of the EX-L trim, the civic is being purchased by couples & individuals that the car was not targeted at, but who have found that as empty nesters we don't need larger vehicles like we use to, so we have started buying higher trim levels in smaller vehicles. Like a Civic EX or EX-L sedan vs a Accord LX. As we focus more on retirement living expenses we have become more conservative yet still being wise consumers. We purchase what we need & not so much of what we want, for we need to make our nest eggs last beyond our life expectancy. So we drive nicer but smaller vehicles so we can enjoy our retirement's and if a 2009 Civic EX or EX-L is a step down from a Accord LX or Camry LE, and its its just the two of you, and on the lucky weekends we get to have our civic's back seat occupied by our grandchildren. Plus, by being conservative and buying the Civic EX or EX-L sedan, the additional money saved vs buying a Accord EX/EX-L sedan, we will do just that, as now we will be able to keep a 2009 Civic EX in Florida for use when their & a EX/EX-L sedan for our home in the North to go along with our Northern AWD SUV/CUV that's made by Honda's premier brand Acura. As I shared above, trading every 5-yrs, and purchasing mid-cycle just after the MCR(mid-cycle refresh), and doing so over & over you will always get a better vehicle than had you bought it during its 1st year of its new body style. Unless your the customer who always wants the newest model, then I suggest you trade every 5-yrs like with the Accord, every year that ends with a 3 or a 8, as those yrs are the Accord's starting year of its newest body style. I wish all who have read my long winded review a happy, healthy, safe & successful New Year !"

Awesome

By on Sunday, May 13, 2007

"I have driven the NSX and this car blows it away in handling and acceleration. I can't believe how much power it has left, even in fifth gear. It is like getting a race car for a little over $20,000. What a great value, looks good and can race just about anything out there. At 145 mph, she rides smooth and handles great."

Very Reliable 2006 Honda Civic

By on Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pros: "Smooth quiet ride, reliable, fuel effecient"

"Super low mileage for a 2006 Honda Civic, and it is very reliable. I've kept up with all oil changes and other maintenance work, and the only thing I've have to replace are brakes."

takes a lickin and keeps on tickin

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pros: "cost of ownership, mpg, maintanance"

Cons: "Road noise, low ground clearance"

"I've never had such an easy car you just oil it gas it and go. It got me through 2 college degrees, a marriage, new job, and new baby. I decided to get an suv since we are growing a family and mostly due to my husband wanted to get me a bigger vehicle. Otherwise, the 9 year old car runs fine. I replaced an alternator and starter but nothing else. Took me 30 minutes to pick this car out and buy it. I got in and immediately said this car is so comfortable. Roomy back seat and just fun to drive. I think it's still got a whole lot of life left even after 200k miles."