2006 Honda Civic

Based on 1917 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Brake Switch

By on Friday, July 11, 2008

"We have had to have the brake switch (the one that lets you put the car in gear when you depress the brake pedal) TWICE now. The first time was after a year and a half, then one year and three months. The part is warrantied for one year! $97.00 to replace. Extended warranty deductible is $100.00"

By on Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I LOVE IT!

By on Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"I had a 1996 Honda Civic Coupe EX, and unfortunately, I just recently lost her to a drunk driver, and now she's gone, RIP... Well, I had been looking at the new Rallye Red Civic EX, and I went and test drove it, and loved it so much, I bought it the next day... Everything has been upgraded so much, that it's just an all around amazing car... The new style of the dash, to the new body style, it's all just a great new fit for Honda. Plus the price is great for everything that you get. It's so smooth, rides beautifully, and if you liked the old civic red color, the new one is even better. It gives you that I'm 16 again feeling that you never want to stop driving it. Plus, as we all know, once you buy the Honda name, it'll never do you wrong! I love it!"

millage is best

By on Monday, July 7, 2008

"I am driving civic 2008 LX model.. It is best for some one looking for millage ..I am getting 26/34. I feel Instead going for LX go for EX or Accord."

Awesome little car

By on Saturday, July 5, 2008

"We just recently sold our Chevy Tahoe (Great vehicle-terrible mpg's) and bought a 08 Civic EX-L. I was skeptical at first but this is what my wife wanted. It took some adjustment going from an SUV to a small car but I do like the car. OK the plus side: great handling, smoth shifting, quite peppy for the ponies its working with, nice interior, love the controls and dash layout and we're getting 38 mpg every tankfull. This is mostly country driving with lots of hills and curves- we have not been on a long trip with this car yet. Minus side: Comfortable on the passenger side but somewhat cramped on the driver side but I am 6' 5" and weigh 230. Parking brake is in a bad location for me as my knee rests against it while driving. It is difficult to get in and out of the car and the steering wheel must be up and the seat all the way back to get under the steering wheel. Yes I know I am just about too big for this car. It does have considerable road noise but it is a small car with low profile tires and that is to be expected-It is tire noise. Overall a great car and if you want great milage without going hybrid this is the car. We have 3K miles with no problems and expect many troublefree miles as this car is highly rated by Consumer Reports."