2003 Honda Civic

Based on 1807 Ratings for the 2001 - 2005 models.

Quite Fun To Drive

By on Monday, January 7, 2008

"I bought my 2002 EX coupe brand new. I must say that the car is somewhat fun to drive. It handles great! Better than most cars in its class. Not a big fan of the engine but love the smooth automatic gearbox. Don't get me wrong, the engine is awesome when it comes to reliability issue but just lack of power & torque. Excellent gas mileage! Perfect daily car! I get about 30mpg on the average with a combination of highway & local driving. Built quality is a bit disappointed especially from a Honda. The little stuff like knobs, lights,.... are not very durable. The front seats are always need to be tighten. Comfort level is also quite disappointed. It does not carry the same comfort level as the previous generation of Civic. The ride quality is very harsh. Not smooth at all. Overall, it's still a great car. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a trouble free fuel efficient fun to drive daily car."

Trusted Honda Civic EX

By on Sunday, July 12, 2015

Pros: "dependability!"

"Have owned this car for 14 years. Has been regularly maintained by one of the top Honda service shops in Omaha during that time. Anything it needed got repaired. My daughter used it in high school and college for the last 6 years. Very dependable car; have only had regular maintenance and repairs as needed because of age (187K miles)."

This is a one owner car.

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

"I bought this car new and it is in excellent condition. I have had it serviced every 3,000 miles. I am a lady and have driven most of the miles in my hometown area, out of state only 2 or 3 times. Gas mileage is 30-31 MPG."

Excellent car for city,

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "Very good car for city driving"

"Bought car new in 2005 as my wife's work car. Car never has been out of the city. Have most service papers. 90K complete service 08-20-12. New Tires."

As good as a Prius, and a lot cheaper

By on Wednesday, June 26, 2013

"This car has provided trustworthy and efficient transportation for over a decade, with no issues. I love the zippy ride, the awesome gas mileage, and the easy parking. The fold down rear seats make it easy to throw a bike in the back (or building materials). Really, it's amazing what you can fit. The HX is zippy and delivers at least 5mpg better than the other models, as far as I can tell just by virtue of having a superior engine design and lighter wheels."