2002 Honda Civic

Based on 1807 Ratings for the 2001 - 2005 models.

Great car!

By on Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pros: "cute, reliable, great gas mileage, comfortable"

Cons: "loud road noise, dash creaks"

"This car has been fabulous! Very reliable, very few things i have had to do to even maintain it in the 5 or so years i have owned it! I have a 1 yr old son now and we bought an older jeep cherokee thinking it would be better for me toting the kid around, drove that for a few weeks and then told my hubby give me my civic back!! My car was suprisingly easier to get my infant car seat in/out of(downward and back motion instead of having to lift UP, more roomy in the back to sit and breastfeed my son when out and about, and the carseat installs much more securly than in the jeep! This may be a 2 door car but it has the tether anchors for carseats down in the seat crease AND up above! My friends mini van didnt even have all three car seat tether anchors! I love the plush velvety feel of the seats and the back seat in particular the headrest is sooo soft and comfy! Even tho my interior is tan every spill has washed right off my seats with just dishsoap and water! My ONLY complaints with this car ever has really been that the dash creaks and that the road noise is somewhat loud inside especially if your sitting in the back. Love my civic, even tho it only has two doors and i now have a toddler i still wont give it up! :) The gas mileage is amazing too :) Only other thing i've liked as much was my Del Sol (which is a honda civic also!) haha :)"

Love this car more everyday!

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "Peppy vtec, great visability, unbeatable value!"

Cons: "Honda doesn't make this exact car today!"

"This car has it all! off the lot value that only increases as time goes by; the ease of a smooth 5 speed manual transmission; the pep of a perfectly tuned VTEC engine; superior visability from well placed pillars, roomy interior, ample cargo space and fold down seats which add to the car's versatility. I couldn't be happier with my choice 9 years ago or find a car i'd rather replace my Honda Civic EX with today."

love my car

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"best car i have ever owned love honda's. worst part about the car is its to small for a family. great teenager car though."

Greatest car ever - for the price

By on Sunday, October 2, 2011

"I have driven this car for over 10 years and out on over 320000 km, about 200000 miles over that time. It still drives well and has incredible mileage."

Quite Fun To Drive

By on Monday, January 7, 2008

"I bought my 2002 EX coupe brand new. I must say that the car is somewhat fun to drive. It handles great! Better than most cars in its class. Not a big fan of the engine but love the smooth automatic gearbox. Don't get me wrong, the engine is awesome when it comes to reliability issue but just lack of power & torque. Excellent gas mileage! Perfect daily car! I get about 30mpg on the average with a combination of highway & local driving. Built quality is a bit disappointed especially from a Honda. The little stuff like knobs, lights,.... are not very durable. The front seats are always need to be tighten. Comfort level is also quite disappointed. It does not carry the same comfort level as the previous generation of Civic. The ride quality is very harsh. Not smooth at all. Overall, it's still a great car. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a trouble free fuel efficient fun to drive daily car."