2001 Honda Civic

Based on 1815 Ratings for the 2001 - 2005 models.

By on Thursday, November 12, 2009

"Easily the most reliable car I have ever owned. I drive it for work (sales) and have plowed the miles on very quickly. My Mother bought a new Civic and says my almost 6 year old model drives as well as her new one. Only thing I have ever had to repair was the wire connecting the lever to open the trunck / gas cover. I am sure I broke it. Little loud on the highway, but it nothing short of fantastic handling. Makes other small cars feel like a joke to drive. Only drawback is the lack of power, but thats what you should expect with a car that still get 35+ MPG."

Excellent Small Car

By on Saturday, November 7, 2009

"I bought a 2005 Civic LX 5sp manual used from a Honda Dealer in 2008 for about $13k. It was very well kept by the previous owner and had just under 36k mi on it. I replaced a 1995 Civic LX automatic Sedan that I sold after putting over 200k on it. I thought my '95 was great, but this '05 is even better in styling, comfort and overall performance. Romping on it like a sports car, its fun to drive and still gets OVER 33 mpg! I recommend using premium tires for the very best handling. I also got noticeable extra acceleration by installing a K&N air filter (less than $50 one time expense). Do oil/filter changes regularly and major dealer maint on schedule and this car will run great even when you get high mileage on it. I've owned Nissans, Subarus, Fords, Chevys, Chryslers and Toyotas. I think Honda's Civic model is the best in its class!"

Perfect Starter Car

By on Thursday, November 5, 2009

"Excellent on gas, reliable as heck, never an issue in the 5 years i've owned it. I will definitely get another Honda next time, only maybe a bit bigger so the family can stretch out in the back. With the two car seats in the back, capacity is 4 people."

'03 civic

By on Monday, November 2, 2009

"Just purchased an '03 Civic EX for my son at Penn St. I was amazed by it's high quality, comfort and responsiveness on the drive home (2 hrs.). I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for an economical and nicely appointed small car. Hopefully it will prove to be as reliable too. 5 Stars!"

By on Sunday, November 1, 2009