1995 Honda Civic

Based on 480 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

BEST CAR I EVER BOUGHT!

By on Monday, August 15, 2011

Pros: "reliability"

Cons: "rust"

"owned this car for 6 years. only thing i have ever replaced was the alternator. best car for reliability. never let me down. only thing wrong with the car. it gets the usual honda rust in the rear wheel fenders."

Still running strong

By on Monday, October 25, 2010

"After almost 300k miles, this is a very reliable, smooth running little car. I often get 35+ MPG. Highly recommended!"

A FUN GAS SAVER

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"I've had a 1995 Honda Civic EX for a year and a half and mine has over 220,000 miles on it. The engine sounds great, the seats don't squeak and the little rattles only start at 85mph. I drove it all the way up to Canada and back down to California, and the engine light didn't come on once for the 2000+ mile trip. In the time that I've owned it, I've only replaced the battery, oil, a headlight, the distributer and a clutch cylinder. I rarely even have to look at the gas gauge, I put $23 in it every week and a half and drive it to work and around town every single day. It gets at least 35 miles to the gallon highway, and is as fun to drive as any go-kart. It's not the fastest car, but it isn't the slowest either, and the acceleration is pretty good for having such a small engine and low hp & torque. I LOVE this car. I would recommend this car to any college student! Keep it stock and save on gas, or rack up the insurance and mod it - this car can take it! A+ for the Honda Civic."

good car

By on Monday, October 22, 2007

"I've had my 95 civic for 3 years. I love it! It has 153,000 miles on it and still runs like a champ! My only complaints are there aren't a lot of compartments, it's not the quickest car it starts out slow but I do 85+ on the highway no problem, and I am 5'10 all legs so I do feel bad for the person sitting behind me. But I never have to go to the gas station filling up costs me $20-25 and it has never broken down on me. No major repairs have been needed besides a water pump and a new timing belt. I would recommend this to any parent as a childs first car or anyone who needs a commuter car."

BEST CAR IVE ever owned by far

By on Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, amazing MPG, reliable"

"The Honda Civic is a wonderful daily driver mine is still moving after 200,000 plus miles shes never let me down"