1994 Honda Civic

Based on 480 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

Fun great car for value.

By on Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pros: "mpg comforbillity fun"

"This car is very practical and can be very fun, great mpg and with a little work you can make it pretty quick."

GOOD RELIABLE VEHCILE FOR THE PRICE.

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "Good gas milage"

Cons: "minor things mentioned about"

"LOOKS AND RUNS GOOD FOR A 1995 HONDA. SIMPLE THINGS WRONG WITH WITH. DRIVERS WINDOW IS SLIGHTLY OFF TRACK DOESN'T GO ALL THE WAY UP WITH OUT HELP. Sliding moon roof is a little slow might be the motor or might need to be greased up (im assuming it needs some maintenance/grease will clean it and apply some tomorrow. I'm sure it will fix it). Hood didn't latch without help of moving spring back, a little wd40 help and fixed that. alignment OFF, PULLS TO THE RIGHT. drivers side quarter panel has a little dent in it. brakes work good. slight squeaked on the rear drivers side spring/shock. Only new part added was an o2 sensor. clutch is a little sensitive. Good gas millage. One of the better cars i have owned out of about 10 different vehicles. I would have to rank this car 3rd. (#1) 1995 bmw 325i, (#2) 1990 chevy caprice V8 305, (#3) 1995 honda civic ex 2dr coupe. Would recommend if you find one in good condition adult owned and not beat or abused up by a kid."

They don't make 'em like this anymore.

By on Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pros: "Compact, great MPG, sharp looking, fun drive!"

Cons: "Quarter panel rust is common, but it's old."

"I have a 1995 Civc DX manual trans which doesn't even come with power steering and it is still my favorite. It's rugged and reliable. It goes great in the snow even when my tires are horrible haha. I would keep this car forever if I could."

Honda Civics rock!

By on Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pros: "Easy to handle, great gas mileage"

Cons: "none, really"

"This car has been excellent ever since it was bought. Only minor (maintanence) repairs and absolutely awesome gas mileage!"

By on Friday, May 7, 2010

"I have owned this car for the last 6 years and have been very satisfied it. I haven't had any major issues. I have made 2 1000 mile trips with it. The handling is sporty. Everything works fine! I live in a region with snow and wind and yet it handles fine. The interior is top quality. The manual clutch is amazing."

This is a great car

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"I bought this car brand new in 1995. It has served me well. Other than normal wear and tear I have not had major issues with the car. It has 147,000 miles and is still going strong. My only complaint is the seats are not that comfortable."

Runs forever!!

By on Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"I bought this car off Craigslist for $500 @ 217k miles. Now have 255k and only had to slap a replacement $200 manual transmission and slave / master cylinders in it. It gets 40 MPG everywhere!!! If you have the A/C on, the car is slow as molasses, but I still LOVE IT. I would definately buy another one, guarenteed!"

honda forever

By on Sunday, August 23, 2009

"i've been a honda owner since 1984. be a real hard sell to get me to drive anything else. they are definitely not a hotrod, but they are very reliable. not a cushy ride, but then it's a small, basic car, and i'm not into big luxury rides anyway. now own a '92 vx. get average 47-48 mpg. 54-55 on trips. and, i don't baby the thing! bought this one very used 2 1/2 years ago. did a bit of tranny work and it has been a great, cheap ride. i'll keep it til it dies, then resurrect it! my first civic ran over 360,000 miles on all original parts (i should have rebuilt and kept going). this one has nearly 190,000 and still going strong. had the '92 cx version for nearly 4 years til i bought this for the improved mileage. passed the cx on to my son who uses it for his daily ride (his other car is a mustang). that one has well over 300,000 on it (the odometer was out of commission for 2 years!) and going strong. i don't like spending time in the garage and with a honda i don't need to. a honda's not even broken in til 150,000-200,000! yeah! i'd recommend it!!! get yourself one if you can find anyone willing to part with one."

Excellent economy car

By on Monday, July 6, 2009

"I bought this car from a 1owner lady with 35k miles. Used it for over 4yrs and sold it for a great price WITH hail damage! I had the BASE DX model. Had sometimes 40mpg in the city with good driving!!! Incredible. I wish i still had it. Nothing like a Honda!"

Value for money

By on Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"I got this car used about a 2 years ago. I started loving it. Let's be honest. It is by no means a powerful car. but the sound of a 4 banger and a high revving engine is really worth it. Its quisck. Its low CG lets you go on and around ramps at 45 in confidence. I did install better rims and tires which worked out well. Other than the regular oil changes there was no other expenditure on it. It is surprisingly good in the snow. Better than my mazda millenia. Great MPgs to. 31 in the city and with hypermiling i have got 43 on the highway. Which is very impressive. I would not want to sell this car. You dont have to worry about parking downtown and people bumping into it. Its a very reliable Honda."