1994 Honda Civic

Based on 481 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

my 92 sedan

By on Saturday, April 11, 2009

"have to tell you i bought this car from a inpound yard for $800. and reg. trans. was like $60. given basic maint. and a starter nothing bad i can say what so ever about honda it is my first honda and not my last great gas milage and everybody says poor performance but keep in mind the engine's disp. is 1.5 liter's less then the soda your drinking !!! deff. recomend this car and have...... thnx honda for getting me to work without taking all my money in gas"

366,000

By on Tuesday, February 5, 2008

"I had an '83 Civic coming up on 340,000 miles before it was totaled. My '93 just turned over 366,000. Extremely reliable - only routine maintenance, a few exhaust systems, front axels. I do a lot of highway driving, and consistenly got just a shade below 40 MPG in the summer and 36-37 mpg in the winter. I'm finally retiring it because it just blew a head gasket and I don't want to put the money into it at this point, but I would recommend this vehicle (or any Honda Civic)."

By FAR the BEST car I ever owned!

By on Friday, December 28, 2007

"We bought our Civic VX brand new in Oct 1992 for 12,000. Drove it off the lot with 34 miles which we put on during the test drive. First BRAND NEW car ever owned. Now at 170,000 still the best car we ever bought (7 cars later this is still the only one we "still" own.). Reliable, still getting 45+ per gallon. Normal wear and tear aside, the only thing we have ever had to replace was the O2 sensor which we gave up on because they kept burning out. Knocked our gas mileage from 50+ to 45+ something we are willing to live with at this point."

impressed

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"222000 miles no Issues"

Excellent, long lasting Car

By on Wednesday, October 3, 2007

"I've had this car since graduating high school in '05 and have put on an additional 45000 miles bringing the total to 240,000 miles. Nearly a quarter million, no typo. Since I bought it, I've serviced it myself on a regular basis, and with the exception of break wear and coolant line degradation from salty off-road racing, has never had any mechanical problems. The Civic still gets about 28 mpg in the stop and race traffic of Orlando, and about 40 mpg on the highway at 85 mph. Being a light car it accelerates like no other (despite the low 105 hp engine) and handles beautifully. For a college student or someone looking for a first car, there's nothing better -especially when you buy it for 800 dollars (heck, your insurance for six months costs more than that!)."