2013 Honda Accord

8.3

Based on 291 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

Excellent Choice! 2013 Honda Accord EXL V6

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pros: "Economical, fun to drive, luxurious, awesome!"

Cons: "cheap controls"

"This is my first new car purchase. I most admit that I am a Honda fan so this might be a bit biased. The new design of the 2013 Honda Accord is remarkable. I have owned the previous 3 generations of the Accord and I must say that the newly designed Accord looks the best. The conservative style is truly elegant and the LED running lights look great! I heavily researched this Accord because I plan on keeping it for the long haul. The interior has been architected for comfort. I know some people have their seating issues, but I believe that this Accord is more comfortable than the previous generation (we had a 2010 EXL V6). Furthermore, the road noise on the previous generation was absolutely horrible. However, my only complaint with this vehicle are the control dials for volume and media control. Other than that, this Accord is perfect! Not to mention they come with Michelin Primacys -- excellent tires!"

High-quality, comfortable vehicle

By on Monday, December 3, 2012

Pros: "High-quality, comfortable and energetic."

Cons: "Not a fan of lower profile tires."

"My wife and I traded our 2008 Camry Hybrid for our 2013 Honda Accord. I like our 2013 Accord very much. Personally, I'm not missing the under-powered, slightly noisy Camry (while slowing or braking). We're getting 41.0 MPG mixed highway and city on ECON mode from our 2013 Accord. Yes, 41.0 MPG, without the extra cost of a hybrid. I find our EX Accord's 2.5L I4 with CVT very energetic, something I missed when driving the Camry Hybrid. The Accord's EX trim is a nice package, but I think a slightly better ride could be achieved with 16 inch wheels and not the 17s it comes with, but then again, I'm accustomed to the softer ride I get with my Buick. I very much like the sound from the stereo. High-tech gagetry like Bluetooth connectivity, rear-backup and right-side mirror cameras (LaneWatch) and access to Pandora are a nice touch. Dual zone climate control keeps the wife happy too. I find the interior materials and exterior finishes to be high-quality. Overall I find our 2013 Accord to be a very nice, quiet, comfortable vehicle. Rated reliability at 8 based upon this vehicle's prior reputation. Looking forward to keeping this one 10-11 years like our other vehicles. I don't keep vehicles I can't rely upon."

TL Replacement (200k)...

By on Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Pros: "Floats like a V6 powered butterfly!"

Cons: "What, on a Honda?"

"Bought a 2017 Touring; got all the RL tech for 25k less.. Looking across the street at the new 2018 Camry (neighbors), its interior is subpar.."

Great car

By on Saturday, August 12, 2017

Pros: "Got a great deal"

"Got our 2017 Accord V6 Touring package, comes with all bells and whistles. Still learning all the fancy features. This is our 2nd Accord (last 1998) and nice addition to our family of V8 cars. It is a nice looking car and has good mileage so far (28.1 MPG). It is a little bit stiff (comes w/19 inch rims) but overall the ride is compliant. Handling is good and fit and finish is on par with other cars that are more expensive."

Nice car for the money

By on Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pros: "Nice car,lots of power and very responsive"

Cons: "Smaller center console than my 04 accord"

"The split drivers side view mirror takes some getting used to, and the noise cancellation on the radio made more noise that the noise itself so I shut it off. Has a lot of power and the new six speed transmission has nice shifting patterns to it at all speeds and load ranges, but downshifts a bit hard.I opted for Hondas remote system II, and did not find out until after it was installed that it shuts the car off when you try to get in . No where could I find or was told of this until after the installation.You also have to carry both(2) remotes with you. NOT a very well thought idea I think. I called Honda of America to voice my concerns of over working the starting system(battery,starter,ect) and opened a case with them for the future if needed. This has been a real thorn in my side, but I am stuck with it now,and I keep my cars 9-10 years as a rule. Had i known, I would have installed a much cheaper after market remote starting system,one that does not shut off the car or have the need for two remotes."