2013 Honda Accord

8.3

Based on 276 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

Excellent Choice! 2013 Honda Accord EXL V6

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pros: "Economical, fun to drive, luxurious, awesome!"

Cons: "cheap controls"

"This is my first new car purchase. I most admit that I am a Honda fan so this might be a bit biased. The new design of the 2013 Honda Accord is remarkable. I have owned the previous 3 generations of the Accord and I must say that the newly designed Accord looks the best. The conservative style is truly elegant and the LED running lights look great! I heavily researched this Accord because I plan on keeping it for the long haul. The interior has been architected for comfort. I know some people have their seating issues, but I believe that this Accord is more comfortable than the previous generation (we had a 2010 EXL V6). Furthermore, the road noise on the previous generation was absolutely horrible. However, my only complaint with this vehicle are the control dials for volume and media control. Other than that, this Accord is perfect! Not to mention they come with Michelin Primacys -- excellent tires!"

LOVE HONDAS

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Controls, handling, navigation, smart key, quiet"

Cons: "cup holders in wrong place"

"this vehicle was designed the best on giving quite few luxury in class. The ride doesn't feel stiff or suffer wind noise its a smooth riding car. Controls are neat got a EX-L model includes a Smart key, navigation and other features. Styling looks very appealing and built quality excellent on everything with the Accord. I traded a 2013 Camry because needed a vehicle in more good quality ride now picked the right one even has more options without a bland interior as Camry. Just love my Honda wish bought it instead a Toyota because Honda seems to be better than Toyota on interiors and values."

Accord Sport w/ Sensing Review

By on Tuesday, December 6, 2016

"This is a terrific though hard to find, model. Love the sensing package as we drive the interstates regularly. Plenty of power and great handling. Radio could use an upgrade but otherwise great car to own/drive."

High-quality, comfortable vehicle

By on Monday, December 3, 2012

Pros: "High-quality, comfortable and energetic."

Cons: "Not a fan of lower profile tires."

"My wife and I traded our 2008 Camry Hybrid for our 2013 Honda Accord. I like our 2013 Accord very much. Personally, I'm not missing the under-powered, slightly noisy Camry (while slowing or braking). We're getting 41.0 MPG mixed highway and city on ECON mode from our 2013 Accord. Yes, 41.0 MPG, without the extra cost of a hybrid. I find our EX Accord's 2.5L I4 with CVT very energetic, something I missed when driving the Camry Hybrid. The Accord's EX trim is a nice package, but I think a slightly better ride could be achieved with 16 inch wheels and not the 17s it comes with, but then again, I'm accustomed to the softer ride I get with my Buick. I very much like the sound from the stereo. High-tech gagetry like Bluetooth connectivity, rear-backup and right-side mirror cameras (LaneWatch) and access to Pandora are a nice touch. Dual zone climate control keeps the wife happy too. I find the interior materials and exterior finishes to be high-quality. Overall I find our 2013 Accord to be a very nice, quiet, comfortable vehicle. Rated reliability at 8 based upon this vehicle's prior reputation. Looking forward to keeping this one 10-11 years like our other vehicles. I don't keep vehicles I can't rely upon."

2016 Accord Sport

By on Wednesday, April 6, 2016

"Nice car. Great gas mileage. Bluetooth and Pandora do consistently work. Cruise control struggles to maintain speed up slight inclines. Other than that, it's a great car."