2011 Honda Accord

8.2

Based on 1109 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Accord V6 6sp coupe

By on Thursday, May 1, 2008

"Very nice car. Power is very good. Good combination of luxury and sports car. Back seat is small. GPS system does not have text to speech or real time traffic."

Excellent car

By on Saturday, February 16, 2008

"I traded my Honda Civic 2006 for the new Accord 2008 and I love it so far. The car accelerate smoothly, love the ride. I love the exterior, very classy. The interior is very roomy but the only problem is that I got a black cloth seat which is very visable to see dust. This really bug me. Also, I expected this car to have a temperature gauge but unfortunately not. Overall, excellent choice for a compact car."

great ride

By on Sunday, February 10, 2008

"A friend of mine owns a 2006 model and I loved it. Well when I drove the 2008 Accord EX-L 4 cylinder it just blew my mind.By the way I test drove the exact car I bought.I researched the car on the internet. Price wise I bought the car well below KBB listing as to what consumers are paying.Thanks HONDA"

customer

By on Saturday, May 16, 2015

Pros: "Great reliability, minimum if any repairs,"

Cons: "Poor handling on major highways, brake problems"

"Great car especially for reliability of major reason I bought except I find the car noisy and handling on the highway awful being it doesn't hold the road nicely as say a Camry. I also find the gas mileage not up to there findings, I expected as they said gas mileage at 20 to 27 but actually get 17 to 23. Rear brakes had to be replaced at 20,000 miles which is unusual as usually the front brake pads go sooner then the rear brakes in my experience. I live in Florida and air conditioner should be a lot cooler. Overall I think the Honda is a very good car but cannot consider buying another one due to the poor handling driving on a major highway."

It has been a great car!

By on Sunday, May 3, 2015

Pros: "Very sporty looking and fun to drive."

Cons: "Seats could've used more cushion. No blue tooth."

"It has been a great car. The LX-P was the sporty model Accord Sedan. Adding the wing spoiler on the trunk lid really set it off. It handles really well and has been fun to drive. I've been driving it for five years and a little older, so I'm ready for a car with some of the newer options."

almost perfict for the price

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pros: "almost perfict"

Cons: "more 1200 rpm power would make it perfict"

"2010 Accord Coupe, EXL 4 cyl, automatic. 4 cyl a little down on power from a dead start with the automatic. When it gets moving its perfect in every way. Love the MPG. On trips (500+ miles), driving the speed limit, (70, 75), I get 34+ to as much as 37 mpg."

Awesome car

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

"Car is in excellent condition. Very nice and comfortable ride. Heated leather seats. Sun roof. One owner never smoked in. Very well taken care of."

Great car, very reliable and practical.

By on Sunday, November 10, 2013

"The car has been a joy to own. I will be buying another one next year. Highly recommended.. Repairs have consisted of oil changes, tire rotation, air filters-that is it. Coming from European brands with high repair and maintenance bills, this car has been a pleasant change. Now I know why so many of these cars are sold."

great car

By on Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pros: "tons its a honda"

Cons: "performance from the 4cyl model"

"great car 4 cyl is lacking in performance i had a 2006 tc before this accord figured with the accord having 30 more hp it would at least be equal in performance to my old tc boy was i wrong this is a great family car great on gas and very economical but if u want even a hint of performance go for the v6 which adds another 90 hp to the 4cyls performance and def brings this family sedan into a diffrent performance class 4 cyl does 0-60 in 7.9 sec the v6 does it in 6.5 so there is a noticible diffrence other wise not much bad to say about the car very relaible very smmoth to drive and looks great esp with the face life for the 2011 and 2012 models if your trying to decide on a good priced mid level sadan id def say consider the honda accord"

Sporty Affordable Sedan

By on Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pros: "Quality interior materials, Great MPGs for a V6"

Cons: "V6 power doesnt feel as powerful as specs indicate"

"My 2009 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan is a beautiful car with great quality materials, especially the interior. The V6 gets surprising great MPGs but lacks useable power I expected from a V6 rated at over 270 horsepower. You really have 4 cylinder type power until you get the RPMs over 5K and then the V6 runs like a mad dog. Nice and roomy interior and trunk space for a midsize car, I am 6'2'' and over 220lbs and I have more than enough space. Super smooth automatic transmission! Seats feel sporty but not as plush as some might like for long trips."