2010 Honda Accord

8.2

Based on 1105 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Accord V6 6sp coupe

By on Thursday, May 1, 2008

"Very nice car. Power is very good. Good combination of luxury and sports car. Back seat is small. GPS system does not have text to speech or real time traffic."

Excellent car

By on Saturday, February 16, 2008

"I traded my Honda Civic 2006 for the new Accord 2008 and I love it so far. The car accelerate smoothly, love the ride. I love the exterior, very classy. The interior is very roomy but the only problem is that I got a black cloth seat which is very visable to see dust. This really bug me. Also, I expected this car to have a temperature gauge but unfortunately not. Overall, excellent choice for a compact car."

great ride

By on Sunday, February 10, 2008

"A friend of mine owns a 2006 model and I loved it. Well when I drove the 2008 Accord EX-L 4 cylinder it just blew my mind.By the way I test drove the exact car I bought.I researched the car on the internet. Price wise I bought the car well below KBB listing as to what consumers are paying.Thanks HONDA"

Decent But I Miss the 90s Hondas and Acuras

By on Saturday, February 25, 2017

Pros: "handling, look, durable upholstery, gauge panel"

Cons: "poor rear visibility in rain, not that comfy"

"I own the base model Accord coupe, 2010, and bought it brand new. Unfortunately, I did all my research on/intended to buy the Civic and went to the dealer with my messed up trade-in. When I test drove the Civic, it didnt handle potholes well. I needed something with a quieter cabin and a heavier body. So I upgraded to the base model Accord that night, because I was afraid my trade-in may not have made it back home. The 4 door Accord that year was butt ugly in my opinion, and since I had no children or plans for them, the coupe was what I gravitated toward. Yay for Honda handling...It hugs the road, not spongey. Decent gas mileage (but of course Civic is way better.) Classy look. Standard sound system sounds good to me, but weird location for MP3 jack (in middle at bottom of deep covered console between seats.) Gauge panel clear and easy to read without bifocals. Under the hood not too convoluted for the inexperienced. You will be able to check and top off your fluids without mystery. The value overall is pretty good. In seven years (and with 83000 miles) I have had brakes replaced (pads twice, rotors turned once), replaced the battery, the rubber trunk gasket (the rubber had cracked in two tiny places but it was enough to cause a little water to leak in a hard rain or through the carwash), various filters, on my third set of tires (stick with the manufacturers recommendation, even though the Michelins are expensive. I made the mistake of getting Rikens for my second set because they were considerably cheaper and they handled differently and the car was notably noisier, not just to me.) There were two recalls on the car, both supposedly remedied at the dealer. Dont get black, unless you have the time and money to constantly hand wash and wax your baby. Its not the most durable paint I have experienced. Driver window rattles a little, unless it is rolled all the way up or completely down. I havent decided if I want to spend the money to fix this, as I fear itll be a hurried glue job, and since it isnt leaking and is only mildly irritating I am putting up with it. Trunk design is ridiculously useless, and even though the rear seats fold down, the rear deck of speakers prevents this making much difference. Get a different vehicle if you intend to put anything other than your groceries in the trunk. You will sit low in this car, so if you are trying to appear tall, this vehicle isnt for you. No bluetooth, but that is a great excuse not to talk to that person you really didnt want to speak with anyway and instead crank up the music, because even the basic sound system is tight rather than sloppy (like the handling.) I was irritated to find the insurance went up because supposedly many people got in wrecks in this years model of coupes. It gets decent pickup (and I have the 4 cylinder.) I would probably get tickets if I had the V6. You will hear it lumber a little (as though you dowshifted too early if you had a manual) but it is nothing compared to my boyfriends 2015 Golf Sport Wagon (yuck.) In seven years and with daily use, I have never had to replace the key battery, head or taillights. No trouble with the cloth upholstery, though if your can buy a vehicle with a light colored interior (mine is just about black) every flake of dandruff wont show. Of all things to be cheap about, the chrome colored Honda emblem in the center of the wheel rubbed off within the first year, so instead of looking like shiny chrome, it wore to sulfur yellow (kind of neat in its own right, but Im sure not Hondas intention.) I have had to put a toddler and her car seat in the back a time or two...could be worse. The front passenger seat does slide forward and then pivot. But obviously, dont pick the coupe if you have children. Another thing: As mom ages, this car is uncomfy for her to get in and out of. Too low. And if you need to come up a driveway, keep that in mind. I have to really take it slow (with the way my drive way inclines) to keep undercarriage from scraping. These changes in my life I didnt consider, so Im sharing to prevent you the headache. I understand that isnt a Honda thing, so not trying to make them the scapegoat here. My main gripe with my car is a safety one: When it rains, I find rear visibility poor...like they should have put a rear windshield wiper (think Crosstour or Kompressor, though I recognize a coupe is not a hatch.) , because the rear window slants severely, (aerodynamics, I guess?) I would not seek a 2010 Honda Accord Coupe, but if you get a great deal, sure. It is reliable, Ill say that. Has not broken down on me once."

customer

By on Saturday, May 16, 2015

Pros: "Great reliability, minimum if any repairs,"

Cons: "Poor handling on major highways, brake problems"

"Great car especially for reliability of major reason I bought except I find the car noisy and handling on the highway awful being it doesn't hold the road nicely as say a Camry. I also find the gas mileage not up to there findings, I expected as they said gas mileage at 20 to 27 but actually get 17 to 23. Rear brakes had to be replaced at 20,000 miles which is unusual as usually the front brake pads go sooner then the rear brakes in my experience. I live in Florida and air conditioner should be a lot cooler. Overall I think the Honda is a very good car but cannot consider buying another one due to the poor handling driving on a major highway."

It has been a great car!

By on Sunday, May 3, 2015

Pros: "Very sporty looking and fun to drive."

Cons: "Seats could've used more cushion. No blue tooth."

"It has been a great car. The LX-P was the sporty model Accord Sedan. Adding the wing spoiler on the trunk lid really set it off. It handles really well and has been fun to drive. I've been driving it for five years and a little older, so I'm ready for a car with some of the newer options."

almost perfict for the price

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pros: "almost perfict"

Cons: "more 1200 rpm power would make it perfict"

"2010 Accord Coupe, EXL 4 cyl, automatic. 4 cyl a little down on power from a dead start with the automatic. When it gets moving its perfect in every way. Love the MPG. On trips (500+ miles), driving the speed limit, (70, 75), I get 34+ to as much as 37 mpg."

Awesome car

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

"Car is in excellent condition. Very nice and comfortable ride. Heated leather seats. Sun roof. One owner never smoked in. Very well taken care of."

Great car, very reliable and practical.

By on Sunday, November 10, 2013

"The car has been a joy to own. I will be buying another one next year. Highly recommended.. Repairs have consisted of oil changes, tire rotation, air filters-that is it. Coming from European brands with high repair and maintenance bills, this car has been a pleasant change. Now I know why so many of these cars are sold."

great car

By on Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pros: "tons its a honda"

Cons: "performance from the 4cyl model"

"great car 4 cyl is lacking in performance i had a 2006 tc before this accord figured with the accord having 30 more hp it would at least be equal in performance to my old tc boy was i wrong this is a great family car great on gas and very economical but if u want even a hint of performance go for the v6 which adds another 90 hp to the 4cyls performance and def brings this family sedan into a diffrent performance class 4 cyl does 0-60 in 7.9 sec the v6 does it in 6.5 so there is a noticible diffrence other wise not much bad to say about the car very relaible very smmoth to drive and looks great esp with the face life for the 2011 and 2012 models if your trying to decide on a good priced mid level sadan id def say consider the honda accord"