2010 Honda Accord

8.2

Based on 1113 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

BEST CAR!

By on Monday, July 30, 2012

Pros: "Great quality at a reasonable, competitive price"

Cons: "I didnt get it sooner!"

"Everything from fit and finish to driveability to comfort and quality! The best car I have ever owned - and I've owned a bunch...."

4 cyl EX

By on Friday, December 5, 2008

"My husband & I trade off driving our 08 Honda Accord EX 4 cyl and our 07 Tahoe. We originally got it when I was commuting 50 miles one way to work to save on gas. This is the second Honda that we have owned and have nothing buy positive things to say. We have had it for about 8 months and we live in south Louisiana. We average 30 mpg and I don't really notice the road noise or flickering headlights that others have commented on, not to say they aren't there, but I have not noticed it. I opted for cloth seats in this one is because I did not like the puckered look of the leather seats. I find them to be comfortable and my 6'2" husband has not complained either. Overall, I think we made a great decision and love our Accord"

A Perfect car if you have only one car

By on Thursday, May 21, 2015

"I used to have a coupe civic 2006 before this, that car had more driving dynamics, joy of driving, etc, and was way better on gas, it was also good for mid range trips, but the rear passengers were not very comfortable getting on and off the car. This Accord, offer way more space, has a way higher, smoother drive, but not that great on gas, and also is less maneuverable on ramps and sharp curves! But put 4 people in it, with all the luggage you can imagine, sit there and drive for 4-5 hours straight! You won't be tired when you get off, and the tank is still half! the gas mileage is great on high ways (I think around 34, yeah not civic, but still great!)"

No Problems whatsoever

By on Saturday, May 16, 2015

"I purchased this car used w/102000mi in 11/2014. Only had to change the oil. 110000mi as of 5/2015. No issues. Love my honda."

Noise&Disappointing

By on Sunday, April 19, 2015

Reason: Noise

Pros: "looks good"

Cons: "Noise and brake problems."

"Purchased new, lots of road noise. Rear brake completely gone after only 20,000. Poor highway mileage for a 190HP- 4. Very disapointed with Honda that they didn't run test mule that would have discovered the rear brake issue. There engineer's thought they were so smart they didn't need to double check with mule cars. So no more Honda's for me. Now own 2012 Genesis 4dr.,it's twice the car the Honda was and get 33mpg with a 333hp V6."