2010 Honda Accord

8.2

Based on 1114 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

poor quality. honda has lost it's touch

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "looks nice"

Cons: "the amount og recalls that have been made"

"since the car has been purchased there has been 3 or 4 recalls. Now the car is having electical problems with the locks. I have friends that have all bought the 09 or 10 accord and all are having verious problems. my Family has had 7 honda's in total, we have always loved the vehicles and they have always lasted BUT I have been so disappointed with the quailty in both the 09 and 10 accord. I will not being Buying a honda again after this vehicle."

BEST CAR I EVER OWNED!!!

By on Wednesday, October 30, 2013

"I've owned 20 cars in my lifetime, and, without any doubt whatsoever, this is the BEST vehicle that I have ever owned!! 28 city, 34 plus highway (with the air on!) - 4 cyl version. Navigation, blue tooth hands free phone, heated drivers and passenger seats, 6 disk cd changer, satellite radio, heated mirrors, mp3 player and the coupe is a great looking car, very sleek and well designed!"

A Perfect car if you have only one car

By on Thursday, May 21, 2015

"I used to have a coupe civic 2006 before this, that car had more driving dynamics, joy of driving, etc, and was way better on gas, it was also good for mid range trips, but the rear passengers were not very comfortable getting on and off the car. This Accord, offer way more space, has a way higher, smoother drive, but not that great on gas, and also is less maneuverable on ramps and sharp curves! But put 4 people in it, with all the luggage you can imagine, sit there and drive for 4-5 hours straight! You won't be tired when you get off, and the tank is still half! the gas mileage is great on high ways (I think around 34, yeah not civic, but still great!)"

The wind and road noise was bad .

By on Saturday, March 2, 2013

Reason: Road noise, wind noise

Pros: "Nice looking car"

Cons: "Road and wind noise"

"Loved likes and style of your Accord 2012 ex-L , but the road noise was to much and we had to sold the car. So disappointed, we exactly bought the car on the facts. "it was. A honda Accord " but it failed ."

Just ok

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"To be fair, I only bought this car for the gas mileage which I'm not disappointed with (gets a consistant 30.5 mpg) and because I love the brand. I haven't owned a sedan in 10 years and I don't care for them. That said, it's not a wow vehicle for sure but either was the price. I own a 2009 Pilot Touring and that's a wow vehicle, of course the price reflects that. My Pilot is the best vehicle I've ever owned, I also love my Ridgeline. The Accord has a lot to be desired. There's a lot of road noise, mediocre interior and it doesn't seem to have the quality of my previous 2003 Accord. The exterior styling is attractive and overall I like it better than the Ford Fusion I test drove. I don't regret the purchase for what I needed it for but I've only had it 3 months and I already can't wait to get rid of it. It has some annoying features as does all Hondas: the doors re-lock themselves after unlocking them. I was told by the dealer there's nothing they can do to re-program that horrible feature. I don't know about you but when I hit the unlock button I want the doors to stay unlocked until I lock them. The keyless entries also never work right and I've had them "fixed", now have to get them replaced. My battery also died right when I bought it (with 29k miles on it), same thing happened with my Pilot. The dealer offered free new batteries but I don't expect this to happen with certified Hondas, that's why I bought Hondas. It does have nice pick up for a 4 cylinder, no need for the gas guzzling V6 and I like the standard safety features. All in all I think this is a better car than the American brands but I wouldn't buy another one."

The Best Car I Have Ever Owned!

By on Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pros: "Love the gas Mileage"

"I have had used cars all mylife.85 BMW my first car,95 ford taurus, and my last one 2001 ford taurus. After working at Honda dealer for one year, i knew I wanted an accord just didnt want a car payment at that time. Got new job working at a BMW Dealer and decided to purchase 2012 Honda Accord. Best car i have owned so far. Love the gas mileage i get I drive at least 100 miles a day home to work."

BEST CAR!

By on Monday, July 30, 2012

Pros: "Great quality at a reasonable, competitive price"

Cons: "I didnt get it sooner!"

"Everything from fit and finish to driveability to comfort and quality! The best car I have ever owned - and I've owned a bunch...."

4 cyl EX

By on Friday, December 5, 2008

"My husband & I trade off driving our 08 Honda Accord EX 4 cyl and our 07 Tahoe. We originally got it when I was commuting 50 miles one way to work to save on gas. This is the second Honda that we have owned and have nothing buy positive things to say. We have had it for about 8 months and we live in south Louisiana. We average 30 mpg and I don't really notice the road noise or flickering headlights that others have commented on, not to say they aren't there, but I have not noticed it. I opted for cloth seats in this one is because I did not like the puckered look of the leather seats. I find them to be comfortable and my 6'2" husband has not complained either. Overall, I think we made a great decision and love our Accord"

No Problems whatsoever

By on Saturday, May 16, 2015

"I purchased this car used w/102000mi in 11/2014. Only had to change the oil. 110000mi as of 5/2015. No issues. Love my honda."

Noise&Disappointing

By on Sunday, April 19, 2015

Reason: Noise

Pros: "looks good"

Cons: "Noise and brake problems."

"Purchased new, lots of road noise. Rear brake completely gone after only 20,000. Poor highway mileage for a 190HP- 4. Very disapointed with Honda that they didn't run test mule that would have discovered the rear brake issue. There engineer's thought they were so smart they didn't need to double check with mule cars. So no more Honda's for me. Now own 2012 Genesis 4dr.,it's twice the car the Honda was and get 33mpg with a 333hp V6."