2007 Honda Accord

Based on 2224 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Looking for another one!

By on Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pros: "Safety features (side curtain and seat airbags)"

Not a scratch on the driver.

"My daughter just totalled this car and it saved her life. We bought it new and have loved it. Would buy another with low miles if I can find it!! One great, reliable car!"

Not a scratch on the driver.

2004 Accord LX 2.4L Manual

By on Friday, November 20, 2009

"Bought new in 2004. Now in Nov 2009, it's got 190,000 easy miles. I've replaced the headlights once, but another just burned out today; replaced the battery 3 years ago because the starter sounded wimpy in winter. It's got a bad wheel bearing that needs to be replaced, but other than that all it's ever needed were oil and gas. It's still got the original brake pads, rotors and shoes! I replaced the tires three years ago; they now have 118,000 miles and they're not to the wear-bars yet. It usually gets 38 mpg on the highway with 87 octane, but has gone as low as 35 (bad gas)? Complaints - none. Nit-picky stuff - it's not as quiet as some and the seating is just a bit off. Easily the best car I've ever owned."

Would Recommend

By on Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"I've owned the Lx V6 Coupe for a little over a year (bought certified pre-owned from Honda dealer) and have not had any problems. The good: The engine is great (I prefer the V6 to the 4 which I have also driven). Reliable car (I've only done oil changes and tire rotation) Comfortable Dash layout is good Downsides: Body panels "ding" very easily compared to other cars Columns in the back cause a blindspot and so do the columns in the front in a parking garage type situation (this may be my height, I'm 5'4") Front seat is a a bit difficult to get out of (again might be my height) A/C - vents are difficult to adjust Dash is black which emits heat - I live in FL so this causes a lot of extra heat in the car in the summer I bought my car used, and we didn't notice that the stereo speakers in the rear do not seem to have full power, the prior owner did some modifications to put iPod power into the stereo and we cannot find the problem, however this is not Honda's issue (I don't think so at least). Overall a very good car - I would probably sell it for a 4 door V6 Accord since we will be having a family soon and the 2 door coupe isn't as easy with baby seats."

One of my best cars

By on Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"I have an 07 Accord SE 2.4 Sedan. Overall, it is one of the best cars I have owned in terms of reliability and value. The ride is good and it is comfortable commuter car. The SE essentially has the look of the EX Model as far as the alloy wheels and color keyed mirrors and rocker panels. The SE is good choice for a consumer who needs a good car but doesn't want leather, a sunroof and automatic climate control. I only wish the car had the manual heigh adjustment on the pasenger seat, otherwise I am very satisfied with the car."

Great Everyday Car

By on Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"I drive a lot for my job, and needed a car that got good fuel mileage, was reliable, somewhat fun to drive, safe, had a good amount of space. The Accord had everything I was looking for in a car, and hopefully will last a really long time. I already have 12,000 miles in 6 months, and it's running solid. I did a lot of research, compared it to every other family car out there, and it simply was the best in its class."

MOST DEPENDABLE CAR ON THE ROAD

By on Sunday, March 19, 2017

Pros: "DEPENDABLE AND VERY EASY TO MAINTAIN !!!!!"

Cons: "SEATS ARE A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE."

"I BOUGHT THIS CAR FROM A DEALERSHIP WHERE IT WAS TRADED BY THE ORIGINAL OWNER. IT HAD 16000 MILES ON IT IN 2008. I HAVE ONLY SPENT 300 FOR A STARTER IN 2014 AND CHANGED IT MYSELF. I WOULD NOT HAVE ANY OTHER CAR BESIDES A HONDA. PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

90% of a BMW for 50% of the price.

By on Monday, January 16, 2017

"Sorry how smooshed this review is, but they delete whitespace and make it look like one big paragraph, if not actually one big sentence. -I love this car. It is very nimble, quiet, economical and as reliable as taxation. The only maintenance required has been consumables (tires, battery, wipers, bulbs, brake pads etc). -The handling of this car is wonderful. It feels smaller than it actually is. I believe it can handle within 10% of the same year's BMW base level car despite being FWD. I had originally been looking at a Civic but it felt stodgy; the Accord actually felt more nimble and was priced better for what one got. -The clutch takeup is not quite as smooth as I would like, takes a bit of concentration to get a gentle start. First gear is very low, so it is easy to start without stalling, even from idle, and it gets you up in revs quickly so you accelerate well. -The fit-and-finish on this Ohio-made Honda is not quite as good as on my Japanese made Prelude, but 20 years passed between them so perhaps the Japanese arent as good anymore either. -The fake chrome trim on the outside of the passenger's side does not extend as far back along the top of the windows as it does on the driver's side, by about 1". The stereo is canted slightly so that the left side sticks out a mm or so farther than the right, its as if it was installed by someone leaning in through the passenger window. -The glovebox door doesnt fit very well, 1/4" gap or so on the left side, so when you drive at night you can see the light inside (theres no mechanism to shut it off, its on whenever the lights are on). -The dashboard markings are invisible when the car is off. When you start the car, the dashboard lights up brightly. When you turn on the headlights the dashboard dims down to what level you preset. This has the psychological effect of making me drive at dusk without realizing the lights are off, because unlike this one every other car I have ever operated (and that runs into the 100s when rentals and military vehicles are counted) the dashboard is darker when the lights are OFF, not when they are ON. -The seats are quite comfortable and the stereo sounds quite good, best factory stereo I've ever had. Trunk is reasonably roomy, although putting the seat down from inside the trunk requires 3 hands and I never manage to find myself having more than 2. -I wish Honda would provide a place for a cellphone and a garage door opener. Would definitely buy again."

Great reliable vehicle

By on Thursday, July 21, 2016

Pros: "Great Value, very reliable, and easy to maintain."

Cons: "Have not found any"

"I have owned this car since 2008 and have put over 120,000 miles on it and I have to say it has been the most reliable car I have ever owned. I have just done basic maintenance to the car and it has never left me stranded."

I own this vehicle

By on Monday, December 14, 2015

"Hello! I never liked Hondas but when I went car shopping and drove this baby I felt in love, it's convenient ( can park anywhere) gas saver, can run real fast, everyone that jumps in complements it and the best part is that haven't give me not problem at all since 3 years ago!!"

I have loved this baby 11 years, passing to son

By on Monday, October 5, 2015

Pros: "Great price, reliability!"

Cons: "Can't replace her today!"

"11years and only 1 major repair other than routine maintenance. Wishing I could buy her all over again."