2006 Honda Accord

Based on 2224 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

07 Honda Accord EX V6 with Nav

By on Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"This car was my first new car. It's got plenty of horsepower and a very smooth ride. The cabin noise is quiet, though not as quiet as a BMW or Benz (price tag). The trim is great, mine comes with gray leather and a matching black/gray interior. Plenty of legroom for a mid-size sedan and the voice activated nav is icing on the cake. Although there's no shift gate, you could have a lot of fun starting from 2nd gear and shifting up at excess of 6,000rpms to rev things up. The sound system is a tad lacking without a sub but it puts out decent bass and the highs are awesome. Six disc CD changer without mp3 is a little 90s, but the Accord makes up for this in other ways, namely reliability and resale value. I've had no mechanical problems with the car other than a few things loose in the interior trim (sun visor screw loose and wire rubbing against wire in the dashboard) but Honda quickly fixed this under warranty. It's also very fuel efficient for a V6 with nearly 250hp and over 200lb of torque. I average 24.6mpg combined with cruise control using 87 octane. The LED rear taillights make this car look up to date. Honda cars typically have long lasting stylings. The 17" rims are also a nice feature, though the width of the wheels/tires leave a few inches to be desired. All in all a great car--my three years with it has still left the car worth just over $21,000. The math comes out to $3,000 a year in depreciation for the first two years--less than $300 per month for a nice near-luxury sedan with V6 and nice VSA traction control for great handling."

DENVER, CO

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"This is the best vehicle I have ever owned! Great comfort and gas mileage."

I love this car-hate to trade it in.

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Pros: "Great driving car;no mechanical provlems"

Cons: "scratches and dents, torn leather on drivers seat"

"This car has given us good service - I love the CD changer-can put in 6 CD's and not have to touch it until the 6th one has played. It has a few scratches and dents, but after all it is 10 years old. Maintenance has been performed on schedule and we have driven it out to Albuquerque, New Mexico area several times and it is always a good comfortable ride. AC works very well, as does the heating. Sirius XM is available if you want to pay for it. We listen to audio books on long trips, so don't feel the need for XM. Has a compass in the rearview mirror, which is self-dimming. Has side-curtain air bags ad well as ftont air bags. This would make a family an excellent second car. It reminds you when it is time to change the oil, so you can't forget."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Monday, February 16, 2015

Pros: "Fuel efficiency, reliability, comfortable"

Cons: "Road and wind noise could be better"

"I purchased this car CPO in April 2007 with 40,000 miles on the odometer. I now have 247,000 worry free miles on the car. Not a single major issue. Regular oil changes every 5,000 miles. 30k, 60k, 90k services done on time. Replaced original starter and alternator in 2013. Gets 31-33 MPG on the highway. I have driven the car from So Cal to Colorado Springs (1200 miles each way) and would not be worried to do it again. The 4-cyl engine has pep, even with all those miles. No transmission problems (from my understanding, most of the transmission issues were with the V6). It's not the fastest car I've ever owned, or the sportiest. But it blends fun, practicality, and reliability into a great little package that seats 4 adults comfortably on a jaunt around town or a 400 mile road trip."

Best Honda I have owned to date.

By on Monday, November 3, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, excellent value, extremely durable."

Cons: "Fuel economy."

"Fourth Honda product I have owned. All performed exceptionally well. All had extremely high mileage when traded for the next one. 07 Accord has been extremely reliable and inexpensive to maintain. Performance is more than adequate for a daily driver. Only thing I would like is a little better fuel economy. I prefer the styling and performance of Honda products as compare to comparable models from other brands."

Very nice car - Drives great

By on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pros: "Handle great, good mileage, very reliable"

Cons: "Only complaint is how low it is to the ground."

"The only complaint I have at all with this car is how low it is to the ground. I know if it was higher it probably would not handle as nice but as I get older the car is harder to get into. Otherwise a great car."

2007 honda accord sedan

By on Friday, February 1, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

"i have owned this car for 3 years and love it it is tough durable and i have driven it everywhere ! great car for traveling and long distance trips. I have put over 60,000 miles on it and no major maintenance issues other than taking care of overall oil changes eg."

LOVE IT

By on Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pros: "low maintenance"

Cons: "radio goes out"

"This is my second car. I love it and wouldn't trade it in. its also vintage because not too many people are driving stick shifts anymore. After 7 years she still feels brand new and is a quite ride. the check engine light has only come on twice in its life and maintaning it has been simple and easy. the only downside is that the radio seems to have issues in that year/model. i did replace it with an aftermarket radio and it is working much better. All I have to say is that Honda is a very low maintenance vehicle and if you treat it right it will last & last. regular miantenance is a must and replacing things on time according to the owner's manual you will have less problems overall."

great job Honda!

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, good gas mileage, looks awesome!!"

Cons: "auto transmission a little rough"

"I bought this car about two and a half months ago, so i havent had it too long, but i love everything about it. Honda did a great job on this one. The styling looks timeless both inside and outside. The 2.4 ivtec engine is smooth and pretty quiet. The 5 speed auto transmission shifts pretty noticeably though, its not super smooth, but i took it to honda and they drove it and said everything was fine. The brakes are decent, i had to replace the front rotors because they were warped, that is the only thing i have had to have "fixed". Nothing has gone wrong mechanically. Everything else has been preventative maintenance like trans fluid, coolant, synthetic oil change, and spark plugs. I got mine with 97,500 miles on it and it has almost 99,200 now, cant wait to hit the 100,000 mile mark!! I also get about 24-28 mpg mixed city/hwy driving. Im a college student and this makes a great car! I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a reliable gas saver."

I love this car

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

"Most everything you need in a car: Power, Millage, Reliability, my car drives like new even after 6 years and 75000 miles, luxurious interior and safety."