2006 Honda Accord

Based on 2224 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Ex condition, LX, 4 dr. sunroof loaded new tires

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"Excellent condition. Engine perfect always kept up. few dings leather seats and heated seats. Everything works."

Super reliable! Everything I need and want.

By on Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pros: "Price, drivability, reliability, styling"

Cons: "None!"

"I have had my '06 since it was brand new, and it has always run perfectly with no problems. It still has great power and a smooth drive. I plan to run it into the ground! I even love the body, and I still feel super cool and comfortable inside of it. I get compliments and questions about it all the time. I think the value can not be beat."

Great car fpr the price.

By on Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pros: "fun and easy to drive, great MPG's."

Cons: "Price for parts"

"I paid 13400 for this car in April of this year, estimated 34MPG fast, holds the road entering and exiting turns, the 5 speed manual transmission is a blast. the only down fall to this car is that there are not a lot of places besides dealerships that sale parts for this car even though it is a 2006 model for the DITY maintenance up keep."

best value for a sedan

By on Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"This has by far been the best car I have ever owned. I now have 250K miles on it and have every intention of driving it till the wheels fall off of it. I keep up with the maintainance and kept all fulids changed. There really is only one major design flaw: The front end has an opening for the car to breath and if you travel on the highway a lot you will be prone to bust your condenser from road debris. I had to replace mine once. Since then I bought a billet grill to keep debris from getting to my condenser and causing the car's AC not to work. Other then that its a great value and great overall car. Would buy again!"

Plenty of good - just the bad

By on Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"Honda Accord's are great, so no need to go into all the vehicle's finer points. Since this is a review and the issues stick out the most for me, I'll list them. I had significant issues with the 6spd transmission. It went from being a little cranky going into gears to just plain not engaging gears (mainly 3rd) and finally "blew up". I returned the vehicle several times to have it fixed and fortunately after it "blew up" Honda did a courtesey repair out of warranty - no charge. Some of the other issues included a power steering assembly which squeeled and had to be replaced. Finally, from a performance standpoint, the v6 is adequate and all, but this car has one of the worst turning circle's I've ever experienced. Give yourself plenty of black top to pull into that mall parking space. Overall, the finer points of the car make up for these shortcomings and issues. It's a Honda, so you should expect generally care free service."