2005 Honda Accord

Based on 2223 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Very nice car - Drives great

By on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pros: "Handle great, good mileage, very reliable"

Cons: "Only complaint is how low it is to the ground."

"The only complaint I have at all with this car is how low it is to the ground. I know if it was higher it probably would not handle as nice but as I get older the car is harder to get into. Otherwise a great car."

2007 honda accord sedan

By on Friday, February 1, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

"i have owned this car for 3 years and love it it is tough durable and i have driven it everywhere ! great car for traveling and long distance trips. I have put over 60,000 miles on it and no major maintenance issues other than taking care of overall oil changes eg."

LOVE IT

By on Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pros: "low maintenance"

Cons: "radio goes out"

"This is my second car. I love it and wouldn't trade it in. its also vintage because not too many people are driving stick shifts anymore. After 7 years she still feels brand new and is a quite ride. the check engine light has only come on twice in its life and maintaning it has been simple and easy. the only downside is that the radio seems to have issues in that year/model. i did replace it with an aftermarket radio and it is working much better. All I have to say is that Honda is a very low maintenance vehicle and if you treat it right it will last & last. regular miantenance is a must and replacing things on time according to the owner's manual you will have less problems overall."

great job Honda!

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, good gas mileage, looks awesome!!"

Cons: "auto transmission a little rough"

"I bought this car about two and a half months ago, so i havent had it too long, but i love everything about it. Honda did a great job on this one. The styling looks timeless both inside and outside. The 2.4 ivtec engine is smooth and pretty quiet. The 5 speed auto transmission shifts pretty noticeably though, its not super smooth, but i took it to honda and they drove it and said everything was fine. The brakes are decent, i had to replace the front rotors because they were warped, that is the only thing i have had to have "fixed". Nothing has gone wrong mechanically. Everything else has been preventative maintenance like trans fluid, coolant, synthetic oil change, and spark plugs. I got mine with 97,500 miles on it and it has almost 99,200 now, cant wait to hit the 100,000 mile mark!! I also get about 24-28 mpg mixed city/hwy driving. Im a college student and this makes a great car! I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a reliable gas saver."

I love this car

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

"Most everything you need in a car: Power, Millage, Reliability, my car drives like new even after 6 years and 75000 miles, luxurious interior and safety."