2005 Honda Accord

Based on 2223 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

2007 honda accord sedan

By on Friday, February 1, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

"i have owned this car for 3 years and love it it is tough durable and i have driven it everywhere ! great car for traveling and long distance trips. I have put over 60,000 miles on it and no major maintenance issues other than taking care of overall oil changes eg."

LOVE IT

By on Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pros: "low maintenance"

Cons: "radio goes out"

"This is my second car. I love it and wouldn't trade it in. its also vintage because not too many people are driving stick shifts anymore. After 7 years she still feels brand new and is a quite ride. the check engine light has only come on twice in its life and maintaning it has been simple and easy. the only downside is that the radio seems to have issues in that year/model. i did replace it with an aftermarket radio and it is working much better. All I have to say is that Honda is a very low maintenance vehicle and if you treat it right it will last & last. regular miantenance is a must and replacing things on time according to the owner's manual you will have less problems overall."

great job Honda!

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, good gas mileage, looks awesome!!"

Cons: "auto transmission a little rough"

"I bought this car about two and a half months ago, so i havent had it too long, but i love everything about it. Honda did a great job on this one. The styling looks timeless both inside and outside. The 2.4 ivtec engine is smooth and pretty quiet. The 5 speed auto transmission shifts pretty noticeably though, its not super smooth, but i took it to honda and they drove it and said everything was fine. The brakes are decent, i had to replace the front rotors because they were warped, that is the only thing i have had to have "fixed". Nothing has gone wrong mechanically. Everything else has been preventative maintenance like trans fluid, coolant, synthetic oil change, and spark plugs. I got mine with 97,500 miles on it and it has almost 99,200 now, cant wait to hit the 100,000 mile mark!! I also get about 24-28 mpg mixed city/hwy driving. Im a college student and this makes a great car! I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a reliable gas saver."

I love this car

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

"Most everything you need in a car: Power, Millage, Reliability, my car drives like new even after 6 years and 75000 miles, luxurious interior and safety."

Looking for another one!

By on Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pros: "Safety features (side curtain and seat airbags)"

Not a scratch on the driver.

"My daughter just totalled this car and it saved her life. We bought it new and have loved it. Would buy another with low miles if I can find it!! One great, reliable car!"

Not a scratch on the driver.

2004 Accord LX 2.4L Manual

By on Friday, November 20, 2009

"Bought new in 2004. Now in Nov 2009, it's got 190,000 easy miles. I've replaced the headlights once, but another just burned out today; replaced the battery 3 years ago because the starter sounded wimpy in winter. It's got a bad wheel bearing that needs to be replaced, but other than that all it's ever needed were oil and gas. It's still got the original brake pads, rotors and shoes! I replaced the tires three years ago; they now have 118,000 miles and they're not to the wear-bars yet. It usually gets 38 mpg on the highway with 87 octane, but has gone as low as 35 (bad gas)? Complaints - none. Nit-picky stuff - it's not as quiet as some and the seating is just a bit off. Easily the best car I've ever owned."

Would Recommend

By on Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"I've owned the Lx V6 Coupe for a little over a year (bought certified pre-owned from Honda dealer) and have not had any problems. The good: The engine is great (I prefer the V6 to the 4 which I have also driven). Reliable car (I've only done oil changes and tire rotation) Comfortable Dash layout is good Downsides: Body panels "ding" very easily compared to other cars Columns in the back cause a blindspot and so do the columns in the front in a parking garage type situation (this may be my height, I'm 5'4") Front seat is a a bit difficult to get out of (again might be my height) A/C - vents are difficult to adjust Dash is black which emits heat - I live in FL so this causes a lot of extra heat in the car in the summer I bought my car used, and we didn't notice that the stereo speakers in the rear do not seem to have full power, the prior owner did some modifications to put iPod power into the stereo and we cannot find the problem, however this is not Honda's issue (I don't think so at least). Overall a very good car - I would probably sell it for a 4 door V6 Accord since we will be having a family soon and the 2 door coupe isn't as easy with baby seats."

One of my best cars

By on Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"I have an 07 Accord SE 2.4 Sedan. Overall, it is one of the best cars I have owned in terms of reliability and value. The ride is good and it is comfortable commuter car. The SE essentially has the look of the EX Model as far as the alloy wheels and color keyed mirrors and rocker panels. The SE is good choice for a consumer who needs a good car but doesn't want leather, a sunroof and automatic climate control. I only wish the car had the manual heigh adjustment on the pasenger seat, otherwise I am very satisfied with the car."

Great Everyday Car

By on Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"I drive a lot for my job, and needed a car that got good fuel mileage, was reliable, somewhat fun to drive, safe, had a good amount of space. The Accord had everything I was looking for in a car, and hopefully will last a really long time. I already have 12,000 miles in 6 months, and it's running solid. I did a lot of research, compared it to every other family car out there, and it simply was the best in its class."

Bought at 121k miles, now at 179k and still strong

By on Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Pros: "Price, Usage, Millage, Duribility, Easy to Drive"

Cons: "Poor Operation in cold/snow"

"The following review is for the 04 EX Accord an Ill try and keep this brief: Bought the car with ~121k miles on it 5 years ago as my first car for ~5500, and I never doubted it for a second. It is a great car, and will get you where you need to go. If you treat her well, shell last. Ive put over 55k miles on it in the last 5 years. She has gotten me through high-school, 3 different jobs, and is a semester away from getting me through four years of university. I have taken very good care of her however, just got the timing belt and everything done on it, and with continued care and routine maintenance I cant see it going any less than 250k miles. The negatives are limited but do exist. The Accord is not sluggish by any means, but living in CT Ive discovered that without maintenance, it suffers terribly in cold conditions- so before every winter I have my mechanic maintain and tune it for the winter. Other than that, I have never had any problems with it- and would buy another Honda in a heartbeat if needed."