2003 Honda Accord

Based on 2219 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Best Car Ever

By on Sunday, December 18, 2016

Pros: "dependable, great value"

Cons: "visibility is a little tough"

"I have had this car since high school and it now has 230,000 miles on it. I have never broken down in this car, it is the most dependable car. I have never even really had to put money into this car for repairs, it is seriously awesome and I recommend this car to anyone. The only issue for me is visibility, the shape of the car sometimes makes it hard to see.I plan on adding another 100,000 miles to this car!"

dependability, comfort and performance

By on Monday, May 4, 2015

Pros: "good engine, handling, comfort"

Cons: "paint finish shows age more than Euro cars"

"This has been a pleasure for the past ten years. No real problems and plenty of performance. The hybrid is more a performance boost (increased horsepower when accelerating) than a mileage benefit. Very well put together car."

Best car I've ever owned. 162,000 mi strong

By on Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pros: "good looking, economical and very reliable"

Cons: "performance tires are expensive and don't last"

"Beautiful looking car inside and out. I've put 162,000 miles on this car in 8 years, kept it well-maintained. I have only one minor complaint about the type of tires required on this car. Performance tires are expensive and don't last. I'm on my 4th set."

Great car! Owned it for 10 years! dependable!

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Pros: "Dependable, 6CYL gets up and goes!"

Cons: "No cons!"

"Love driving it! Timeless...trying to decide if I should trade it in on an other Accord or get it to 400k miles!"

Outstanding

By on Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Pros: "Price, reliability, size, economy."

Cons: "Radio?"

"I bought this car new with economy in mind....It's blown any other brand I have owned. Now, Nothing man made is perfect, and my 10/10 review is based on component service life. At 318,400 miles, this car is actually getting better gas mileage than new! I'm doing around 35-36mpg. It's literally just breaking in! Handling is crisp and precise. I live near the ocean and in a heavily salted area in winter (my environment is harsh). The body in some areas is showing some rust--lightly-- it really should be worse, I'm amazed. What has gone south: AC compressor replaced at 150k with junkyard (Honda) part. Starter at 310k,replaced with new. Driver side window regulator at 180k. Struts and shocks at 300k. Battery every 5 years. This is just normal wear and tear. Better than normal. So, my monthly maintenance cost is pennies compared to a new car payment. I'm shooting for 500k. The car is almost 14 years old now and extrapolating a purchase(another 2 vehicles @25k) every 5 years, means I'm $50k(almost) back in my pocket.... I can't say enough."

excellent vehicle

By on Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, handles very well."

Cons: "stiff ride"

"I own this car for 5 years , with no problems at all, very reliable, unbelievable acceleration for a v6, one would think it was a v8. the only negative thing I could say about the car is the ride is a little stiff, especially on bumpy roads its really noticeable. other than that its a very comfortable car. I guess that's the price you pay for a great handling car."

Awesome car

By on Saturday, May 4, 2013

"I have been driving my 2006 Accord for now 7 years and put 117K miles on it. I take good care of it. I am only on my 3 set of tires, second set of brakes. I drove this car in snow, desert, city etc... and it is a pleasure to drive.The newer models are even better. The only issue I have with my 06 is that I am 6"2 and I wish the seat moved back a bit more. I sat in a newer model recently and I could barely reach the pedals. My other wish is that they still made a station wagon version which they make in Europe. I give this car a 10"

Sadly Saying Goodbye to my 2005 Honda Accord V6

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Pros: "Creature Comforts and Reliability"

Cons: "Not the most aggressive in maneuvering"

"I purchased this wonderful car as a certified pre-owned vehicle following a divorce - traded in a 1991 BMW 525i. I was not looking forward to the "big step down" but I could no longer afford the maintenance on my Beemer. This car has been a total dream! Other than regular maintenance due to wear and tear, there hasn't been a single unexpected repair. I am sad to let her go, but she was totaled in an accident. She provided me excellent service for almost 10 years (maybe even saving my life in the end). I opted for the V6 with luxury package including leather seats, woodgrain finish, NavSystem, and spoiler. Always dependable, comfortable and hard working. She has been on many long journeys without fail and performed exceptionally well in city driving as well as interstate cruising. With 174,000 miles, I felt confident there was at least 50,000 more miles in her future. RIP..."

The only car to buy

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

"My Dad owned it brand new drove from palmbeach to miami every day and was reliable and now i own it and it still runs like new love this car"

Ex condition, LX, 4 dr. sunroof loaded new tires

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"Excellent condition. Engine perfect always kept up. few dings leather seats and heated seats. Everything works."