1999 Honda Accord

Based on 1712 Ratings for the 1998 - 2002 models.

My 3rd Accord since age 15, LOVE THEM!

By on Sunday, December 27, 2009

"There is one guy on here who keeps leaving bad reviews for this car, you know it's him, because he can't spell (the same words.) It is true there were some re-calls on these trannys. But not ALL of them are bad. And we all know, if you routinely maintenance your honda they will run FOREVER. (EX: change oil like your supposed to) My 01 Accord I bought in April, got home to realize mine did have a faulty tranny. Took to Honda dealership, sure enough, it was going bad. Called guy I bought from, he found warranty, had went out 3 weeks before selling to me. Thought I was just totally screwed. My uncle has an import shop and told me to call Honda headquarters because they care about their customers. Happy to report Honda put in a BRAND NEW tranny just to keep me happy with their products. If that isn't a company who cares about their customers, I don't know what is. My car runs like a dream (like all my hondas have) and for the way they treated me, I will ALWAYS stand behind Honda. ALWAYS. You can't go wrong with a Honda!!! -Shelly from Tulsa"

Ok it has 300000 miles on it by far the best car

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2014

"This car is the best I have ever owned. My first car was a 1951 ford just to give you some idea of how long I have been driving. This Honda is very reliable the tranny west out at 101K miles had it replaced about 10 years ago. Just maintenance since, the change oil every 3K and just try to maintain it. I bought a new 2012 ford certified fusion for my wife so far so good. I just purchased a 2013 Impala LTZ certified for myself want to keep and fix the old Honda bot we can't have 3 cars in a 2 person family. God I hate to see that car go but the time has come just hope the 2 new ones are half as good."

Fantastic car

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, excellent handling, great sound, classic"

Cons: "Side mirror location"

"Absolutely wonderful, comfortable, economical car. Not one problem with it the whole time I have owned it"

Good vehicle, very satisfied.

By on Saturday, April 19, 2014

"I have not had any major problems with my 2001, V6, Honda Accord EX-L. Alloy wheels It has run well, very comfortable riding with great suspension, very quite engine. It has a 6 CD changer, cassette tape deck and AM, FM radio."

Happy Honda Owner

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "excellent quality/value for a reasonable price"

Cons: "somewhat difficult to access the back seat"

"My 2000 Honda Accord coupe has been the best car I have ever driven. From the moment I sat in the driver's seat, I have been impressed with it's comfort and driving ease. I appreciate the stylish body of the coupe. It's a fun car to drive, responsive when you need it to be. I have always felt safe in my Accord.The only reason I am selling this vehicle after 14 years of driving pleasure is that I need four doors now. I have grandchildren and would greatly appreciate an easier way of utilizing the back seat! It's a tight squeeze, especially for adults, to access the back seat, although comfortable once you sit down."