1994 Honda Accord

Based on 817 Ratings for the 1994 - 1997 models.

Great Car for the value

By on Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"I bought my 1994 Honda Accord DX more than fourteen years ago....very reliable and great looking car too. It has a very low mileage under 60,000 (I'm not kidding) and only been driven to work and errands for the most part...that explained why the mileage is so UNBELIEVABLY LOW. Always have it serviced at the dealer for schedule maintenance until this year, I'm just having my local mechanic to service it to save some money. My only regrets after hearing all the positive testimonals from all loyal Accord's owners, is that I haven't driven my 94 Accord for a truly long distance road trip...well, I'm going to try and take her for a long long drive this summer to Bloomington, IN. I'm confident that she will keep up with me and keep on running for many more years to come."

I love this car ! My friends sold it to me.

By on Sunday, May 4, 2014

Pros: "Great price, moon roof electric sliding-so nice"

Cons: "Not sporty-no air bags"

"I had a truck that I sold. My friends wanted me to have their extra car. So comfortable. I have replaced the muffler, A/C, tires. I've had it 3+ yrs. Great buy and it will go on forever (I'm told!) I bought it when it had 198K miles on it. It only has 208K now. ...and that is in 3yrs. 8 months!"

This is my first vehicle and i absolutely LOVE it.

By on Friday, November 15, 2013

Pros: "reliable, easy to drive, good on gas"

"being my first vehicle, I had to buy an older model. This worried me, but after purchasing my Accord I find it safe to say that I love my car and will only be buying accords from now on. it is safe, has great gas mileage, and will run for many more miles as long as it is taken care of. the engine is easy to learn how to work on on your own, and repairs are affordable (when you even need one!) I love how the windshield and rear window are both so large, it really adds to the car. And if you really need it, it can really get up and go!"

awesome first car for new driver

By on Monday, December 5, 2011

Pros: "grate first car thats easy"

Cons: "people will like the car and might try to brake in"

"very well taken care of for the age and mileage. 17'wheels gunmetal gray in color, new timing belt,water pump,oil pump,crank seal,cam seal,balancing shaft seal,new radiator, cool air intake, power everything with sun roof. 7' touch screen head unit with navagtion,cd,dvd,memory card, bluetooh capabilities, 5 1/2 twiters in fornt doors 2 kenwood 3 way 6 by 9 speakers in the rear and a 12' sub in the trunk thats dynomatted"

Great Car!!

By on Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pros: "Retains Value over time; Very Dependable"

Cons: "Expensive Parts"

"This car is 14 years old and only has minor flaws. Very dependable and still great looking. I love Honda Accords, this is not my first one, and not my last."

The best car ever!

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pros: "great price, fun, roomy"

Cons: "cup holders would be nice in the back seat"

"I love my car. I paid only $6000 for it and it is still going strong! Great reliable car that will easily make it passed the 300000 mile mark! Great investment! Thank you Honda!"

By on Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"This car has been the most reliable car i have ever seen! It has a great design and lots of space the only thing i dont like is the cupholders. They are too close together so its hard to fit 2 drinks in them. Other than that, its been amazing. It has almost 300,000 miles on it and it has no plans on dying any time soon. It may of had a salvaged title when we bought it, but it looks great still and doesnt have a bit of rust on it. It is a great first car and i still get a kick out of it when my mom asks to borrow my car when her 2002 Chevy Tahoe wont start in the morning. =]"

Great daily driver

By on Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Two years ago, I bought my 1994 Honda Accord used with 139,000 miles on it. I have added an additional 28,000 miles since and only had to replace a water heater hose and the Master Cylinder for 200 bucks. Honda's are rock solid cars."

Love my car...

By on Thursday, November 20, 2008

"I have a '97 Accord, I bought it used in 2002. I'm the second owner. It has been a great car. I did replace the transmission shortly after buying it, but thankfully it was still under warranty. Other than that, I have never had any other serious problems! I do have a few small issues that come up from time to time, but neither is a deal breaker for me: The glove compartment doesn't stay closed tightly. Every now and again I can see the light coming through the crack when it hangs open slightly. My only other complaint is that my headlights are VERY dim. I have tried different brands and quality of bulbs, but it doesn't seem to help. When it is very dark, and there are no streetlights around, I find it very difficult to see in the dark without turning on the high beams. I do not know if this is a problem common to all accords, or if it is just mine. I plan to drive this one until I can't drive it anymore, at which point I will likely invest in another honda accord! I love this car!"

Grestest Car Ever Made

By on Monday, November 3, 2008

"No lie. I've had the same one for 10 years. I'm the second owner and I've never had a single problem with it. I can go out of town for three weeks and it's still starts. It still has the pick up and punch to beat new sports cars off the line at red lights. It's style is timeless, it's comfortable, and it's friggin' rocks. You can never go wrong with a '94 Accord. Love this car!!"