1994 Honda Accord

Based on 819 Ratings for the 1994 - 1997 models.

Great Car for the money!

By on Monday, July 9, 2007

"I have owned three Honda's over the last 15 years. The older Honda's seem to be better built than the new one's. I just recently replaced the transmission in my 2004 Pilot, but my 1997 Accord is still going strong. I'd like a new car, but it's hard to give up a vehicle that's paid for when it is in such good shape and reliable. I purchased the car when it was four years old and I've been EXTREMELY satisfied with my purchase."

Over 200k happy miles

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"I've driven this car for the last 7 years (bought used from the 1st owner when I was in grad school) and am very happy to report it's still driving well at over 200k miles. I drive fast and take corners hard; it's such a well balanced car with a good suspension - nothing beats solid engineering. I'm at a crossroads right now with deciding on a new(er) car but the fact that this 14 year old car still gives me pause (keep it? or not? keep it?) is an attestament to this cars value, engineering and sheer enjoyment of driving. Manual transmissions are bulletproof on these cars."

Great car ,drives great, has power & great on gas!

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pros: "great on gas. great reliabilty,looks great,comfort"

Cons: "needs to come standard with rear spoiler."

"I have owned Hondas now for several years & I highly recommend anyone getting one. Hondas can usually be sold well above Kelly blue book value because they are always in high demand. I love these cars because if you keep the oil changed,belts etc they will go even beyond 300,000 miles on the engine! my last Honda was over 300,00. I added a rear spoiler to my accord lx & made it look even better. yes get a Honda accord! def a great buy if the person that had the car before you has taken care of it :)"

I have over 260,000 miles on my 1995 accord!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "great on gass and easy to drive"

Cons: "wish it had a little more power"

"I have over 260K on my '95 honda..recently passed state inspection and I drive it everyday. replaced T-belt at 120k, dx model with ac and crank windows...had to bondo rear quarters above wheels but this is common. If you see one of these cars for cheap buy it. Don't be scared with a car of 150k or so. Look at me. I'm still driving everyday with 260k. My goal is 300>"

Best car ever!

By on Thursday, April 13, 2017

Pros: "Dependability,craftsmanship,durability quality/"

Cons: "too few to mention"

"I had a Honda civic I gave to my daughter when she went to college. The only repair it ever needed in over 250,000 miles was a clutch spring (6.15). She traded it after graduation for a prettier newer car and says that was the biggest mistake she ever made. I bought the Accord new and had the original battery replaced after 12 years just to keep from having it fail at an inconvenient time. The battery shop said it was the second oldest he had ever seen in over 50 years in business. I just had the brakes replaced because a caliper stuck and those were the original brakes. The car has over 160,000 miles and I will drive it the rest of my life if it allows me to. I love this car. There are a few minor design flaws in my opinion but certainly nothing to keep me from loving it."