1994 Honda Accord

Based on 816 Ratings for the 1994 - 1997 models.

Great Car for the money!

By on Monday, July 9, 2007

"I have owned three Honda's over the last 15 years. The older Honda's seem to be better built than the new one's. I just recently replaced the transmission in my 2004 Pilot, but my 1997 Accord is still going strong. I'd like a new car, but it's hard to give up a vehicle that's paid for when it is in such good shape and reliable. I purchased the car when it was four years old and I've been EXTREMELY satisfied with my purchase."

My most trusted steed on wheels!

By on Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pros: "Great Quality Drive; Ageless Beauty; a True Value"

Cons: "Lack of security system; few disfunctional quirks"

"Bought new nearly 20 yrs. ago and have been fully satisfied with it ever since. Has exceptional turning radius, incredibly versatile, easy to adjust/customize seats for impeccable viewing/safety and comfort. Economical and easy to run & maintain. Has always earned my confidence and proven to be an excellent investment in reliable quality transportation. Lots of Fun to drive too! Will continue to drive for many years to come & will be proud to put Antique License plates on this trusty sedan in about 5 yrs. I fully endorse this as the most exceptional vehicle I've ever owned."

I have over 260,000 miles on my 1995 accord!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "great on gass and easy to drive"

Cons: "wish it had a little more power"

"I have over 260K on my '95 honda..recently passed state inspection and I drive it everyday. replaced T-belt at 120k, dx model with ac and crank windows...had to bondo rear quarters above wheels but this is common. If you see one of these cars for cheap buy it. Don't be scared with a car of 150k or so. Look at me. I'm still driving everyday with 260k. My goal is 300>"

Very Good Car !

By on Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Regretfully, due to this awful economy, i had to let my new car go into reposession. I pinched all my pennies together and purchased a 1997 Honda Accord Special Edition with 166,000 miles on it for $2200. For sure it was not what i was used to since prior to this I only owned nothing but new cars, but the recent job market and economy have forced me to downgrade. I must say that the quality of this car is amazing and I will recomend this car to anyone who may be in the same situation that i was in. i did a complete tune up and cleaning on this car and it runs perfect! I hope to have it for many more years to come !"

Over 200k happy miles

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"I've driven this car for the last 7 years (bought used from the 1st owner when I was in grad school) and am very happy to report it's still driving well at over 200k miles. I drive fast and take corners hard; it's such a well balanced car with a good suspension - nothing beats solid engineering. I'm at a crossroads right now with deciding on a new(er) car but the fact that this 14 year old car still gives me pause (keep it? or not? keep it?) is an attestament to this cars value, engineering and sheer enjoyment of driving. Manual transmissions are bulletproof on these cars."