1993 Honda Accord

Based on 484 Ratings for the 1992 - 1993 models.

Best Car Ever Made!!

By on Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"I've owned 3 Hondas (an '88, '89 and a '90) and these cars are VERY, very reliable! They only require routine maintenance (belts, brakes, hoses, battery, etc.) and as long as you take care of them, they'll NEVER let you down. Believe all the reviews that say these cars go up to 400,000 miles, even higher! I love the interior design and they're very fun and sporty cars! I love how these models (1990-1993) sit low to the ground! Feels like a sports car! Excellent mpg and the motors are bulletproof! NO negatives about these cars! They could use a center console! My only complaint. I highly recommend these cars to anyone looking for reliable, inexpensive transportation. GREAT family cars, too!"

Best Investment

By on Tuesday, October 2, 2007

"It is often said that a car is not an investment. This car easily broke that rule. My 1992 Honda Accord is the best, most reliable, most efficient, and most dependable vehicle I have ever owned both foreign and domestic!!!!!!!!!HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!"

Miss my car!

By on Thursday, December 30, 2010

"I received this car in 2000, and it was still going strong until it was totaled by a semi on Christmas Eve. This car had almost 200,000 miles on it and brought both my daughters home from the hospital. For a nearly twenty year old car, you can't beat the value we got out of it. There were some seemingly major repairs over the years, but overall, the maintenance on the car was quite minimal. The 1991 we had seemed to eat through batteries and tires rather quickly, but again, it wasn't a huge expense over the years. I miss this car dearly and am anticipating replacing it with another Honda. It is also of note that we were hit at seventy miles an hour by a semi on the interstate and all four of us walked away from the wreck. Honda has a good reputation for a reason!"

The Perfect Long-term Car

By on Monday, December 7, 2009

"I've owned a number of Hondas, and this 1993 Honda is still my car of choice today (2009). It has 205k miles and is still driving wonderfully well. Maintenance costs are low, as long as you maintain on schedule, and gas mileage is fantastic. This model is way better built than our "new" 2008 Honda Civic which has annoying little things breaking down, making noise, or "falling off". At this point, a seat belt retractor is the only thing not working. Made in Japan, extremely low cost of ownership. Get one if you can find one."

Best car I ever owned

By on Friday, September 4, 2009

"I purchased a 1992 Honda Accord EX- 4 door new in July 1992. I paid the full "sticker price", the dealer would not negotiate. I bought my car with the intention of being the only owner. I did as the dealer suggested and followed the schedule for upkeep. The car has provided well for me the last 17 years. I have had people come up to me & ask if I will sell the car. As I say, NO!!! I plan to continue my original goal, buying the car new & being the only owner."

good

By on Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"its really realible car, i would recommend it to anyone need something good on gas that will run forever, great for students"

Best vehicle ever

By on Monday, June 22, 2009

"We bought our 1990 Accord NEW, that's right, 19 years ago this month. It now has 250,000 very low maintenance miles on it. My son drives it now, who was not even born when we bought it. This car should go down in history as one of the best cars ever made. Truly amazing."

Honda

By on Monday, February 23, 2009

"I bought this car 1.5 years ago with 218000 miles. It currently stands at 238000 without fail. Car was well maintained when I bought it and I continue the tradition. Handles great, rides very nice, accelerates great with the 5-speed tranny. Right around 30 mpg. Leaks no oil but does burn a small amount. Less than a quart between oil changes. Only issue is the typical Honda dogleg rust behind the rear wheels. One of the best cars I've ever owned."

185,000 miles and still going

By on Thursday, February 19, 2009

"I have an EX in great condition, with a rear spoiler. SO MANY People ask me to sell them my car. What a great testament to the styling and reliability of this vehicle. Only downside is with 2 kids headed towards their teen years, the 2 door styling makes it tough to get in and out sometimes. Otherwise, 5 stars throughout!!!"

Overall Good Car

By on Monday, February 16, 2009

"The 1993 Honda accord is an overall good car. It is very reliable. My car has 55000 miles and hasnt needed anything done with it except a couple of oil changes. I am 6'2" and just barely fit in the car though, it is just a bit small. If you are looking for a car with horsepower, this isn't it, but it makes up for it with great mpg. This car is good overall, and is a great car for the current market value."