1993 Honda Accord

Based on 484 Ratings for the 1992 - 1993 models.

Best Car Ever Made!!

By on Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"I've owned 3 Hondas (an '88, '89 and a '90) and these cars are VERY, very reliable! They only require routine maintenance (belts, brakes, hoses, battery, etc.) and as long as you take care of them, they'll NEVER let you down. Believe all the reviews that say these cars go up to 400,000 miles, even higher! I love the interior design and they're very fun and sporty cars! I love how these models (1990-1993) sit low to the ground! Feels like a sports car! Excellent mpg and the motors are bulletproof! NO negatives about these cars! They could use a center console! My only complaint. I highly recommend these cars to anyone looking for reliable, inexpensive transportation. GREAT family cars, too!"

Best car I ever owned

By on Friday, September 4, 2009

"I purchased a 1992 Honda Accord EX- 4 door new in July 1992. I paid the full "sticker price", the dealer would not negotiate. I bought my car with the intention of being the only owner. I did as the dealer suggested and followed the schedule for upkeep. The car has provided well for me the last 17 years. I have had people come up to me & ask if I will sell the car. As I say, NO!!! I plan to continue my original goal, buying the car new & being the only owner."

Miss my car!

By on Thursday, December 30, 2010

"I received this car in 2000, and it was still going strong until it was totaled by a semi on Christmas Eve. This car had almost 200,000 miles on it and brought both my daughters home from the hospital. For a nearly twenty year old car, you can't beat the value we got out of it. There were some seemingly major repairs over the years, but overall, the maintenance on the car was quite minimal. The 1991 we had seemed to eat through batteries and tires rather quickly, but again, it wasn't a huge expense over the years. I miss this car dearly and am anticipating replacing it with another Honda. It is also of note that we were hit at seventy miles an hour by a semi on the interstate and all four of us walked away from the wreck. Honda has a good reputation for a reason!"

The Perfect Long-term Car

By on Monday, December 7, 2009

"I've owned a number of Hondas, and this 1993 Honda is still my car of choice today (2009). It has 205k miles and is still driving wonderfully well. Maintenance costs are low, as long as you maintain on schedule, and gas mileage is fantastic. This model is way better built than our "new" 2008 Honda Civic which has annoying little things breaking down, making noise, or "falling off". At this point, a seat belt retractor is the only thing not working. Made in Japan, extremely low cost of ownership. Get one if you can find one."

good

By on Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"its really realible car, i would recommend it to anyone need something good on gas that will run forever, great for students"