2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,509 - $31,881.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Valid for ZIP code 96801 through 06/01/2017

10/9.3

Based on 39 Ratings for the 2014 - 2017 models.

Outstanding!

By on Saturday, May 20, 2017

Pros: "Excellent mpg! Very high tech!"

"This is my 4th Honda Accord and is the best Accord I have owned! I have owned this car for only about 3 weeks and I am amazed by my MPG. I have only filled up gas once and at that fill up, I got 50 MPG. I drive 70% freeway and 30% city. I am in San Diego, CA and I do drive speed limit. This car is very comfortable and quiet. You do hear the gas engine when it kicks in, but it is not loud. When I got this car, I expected to drive like a Prius driver, but that has not been the case. It is not as strong as my 08 Accord V6 but it has plenty of power. I have yet to drive with the Sport mode on. Since this is the final year of the current body style, there are great incentives on this car. I got 7k off msrp and .9% financing for 60 months. I highly recommend this car to anyone who does not need a car in a new body style and who just needs a new reliable car with outstanding mpg and at a great price."

Like the Car except Trunk Space and MPG

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, handling, connectivity"

Cons: "Trunk Space, MPG not as advertised, No Spare Tire"

"I purchased this car at the end of May 2014. My commute to work is 154 miles RT every day with 70% being Interstate at 70 MPH and the remainder small town and 55 MPH two lane black top. The MPG has been disappointing considering the 51 / 45 claim. On my daily trip I average about 42 MPG using the best driving habits I can. The trunk space is dismal and I do not like the fact that there is no spare tire. The ride and handling are very good. I really enjoy the sound system and blue tooth connectivity. The interior fit leaves something to be desired because the car has several temperature and vibration related rattles in the interior."

Exceeds my overall expectations

By on Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Pros: "Mileage, cmfrt, looks and well laid out instr pan"

Cons: "No spare tire and trunk space"

"I always wanted to try a hybrid vehicle and after owning a number Honda vehicles decided to try their accord hybrid because I have been very satisfied with their Odyssey, CRV and other accords. I have had this car for 4 months now and average around 46 miles per gallon per tank full. This is with both City and Highway Driving. You actually do get better gas mileage in the City. Living in Western Pa. has a lot of hills and this affects overall gas mileage but this vehicle is heads and shoulders above the competition. I could not be happier with this vehicle. My only concern with this vehicle is like so many others have discussed is that there is no spare tire and the trunk is smaller than the non hybrid accord. But, this would not stop me from purchasing another one in the future. Since some of Honda's competitors do have spare tires, I feel that it is only a matter of time when Honda offers the same."

Great Technology

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

"Clearly the best car I have ever owned. Mileage ratings are real and can be exceeded with careful driving. Car performs well, is smooth and good looking. Could not ask for more"

Get this Car if you're a Techie

By on Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Pros: "Mileage, a real car, sporty"

"A fun car. Great acceleration, amazing ride, Accord comforts. In fact, the only clue that this is not a gas-only Accord is the engine pitch when it is on not being connected to the car speed. Be warned that once you stop, even at a stop sign, the whole car generally goes into EV mode -- engine stops -- dead silent. It will freak you out at first. Why a Techie car -- ya gotta love seeing on the dash when you brake the battery filling up, to be used when you go. And the coolness of watching the gas engine shut off when travelling (normally constant speed, level). Thank goodness the dash lights up entertainingly -- it is easy to exit the car with the thing still "on" -- except the keyless entry in your pocket beeps at you to make you feel like a fool. Did I mention it is an Accord -- you get the legendary design of that car model -- only eating a bit of the trunk for the battery. (Interestingly, that heavy chunk in the back seems to counterbalance the metal stuff in the front to give a neutral stance when cornering and driving vigorously.) We drive 100 miles to and from work -- what was an every two day stop at the gas pump with an Accord V6 has become -- top it off on Sunday night just to make sure. Dramatic difference -- but still fun to drive. ALMOST like it better than my MDX."