ZIP code

2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,655 - $31,929.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Valid for ZIP code 96801 through 07/27/2017

10/9.3

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2014 - 2017 models.

Outstanding!

By on Saturday, May 20, 2017

Pros: "Excellent mpg! Very high tech!"

"This is my 4th Honda Accord and is the best Accord I have owned! I have owned this car for only about 3 weeks and I am amazed by my MPG. I have only filled up gas once and at that fill up, I got 50 MPG. I drive 70% freeway and 30% city. I am in San Diego, CA and I do drive speed limit. This car is very comfortable and quiet. You do hear the gas engine when it kicks in, but it is not loud. When I got this car, I expected to drive like a Prius driver, but that has not been the case. It is not as strong as my 08 Accord V6 but it has plenty of power. I have yet to drive with the Sport mode on. Since this is the final year of the current body style, there are great incentives on this car. I got 7k off msrp and .9% financing for 60 months. I highly recommend this car to anyone who does not need a car in a new body style and who just needs a new reliable car with outstanding mpg and at a great price."

Cant beat the quality for the price.

By on Sunday, June 11, 2017

Pros: "Quality and price are excellent"

Cons: "None so far or that I can think of."

"Ive had a previous non-Honda hybrid and I can honestly say that I dont get the average 49 MPG but I do get pretty darn close to it and it definitely beats my old hybrid. I usually get around 700 miles/full tank but this latest fill-up Im over 700 mile and still have a quarter tank. All the standard equipment are options for other cars in the same class and for the price, there really is no competition. I have yet to change my oil since the reminder has not been triggered. I have approx. 7000 miles and the oil use is at 60%. I love the ability to connect my phone to the system and use Google and data/music from my phone which eliminates Sirius/XM on long trips."

A great automobile...love it all except the CVT.

By on Friday, June 9, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive, quiet and comfortable."

Cons: "CVT Transmission, my wife doesnt notice it, I do!"

"This is a really nice car and I like it a LOT...except the CVT transmission which I can live with but would much prefer a 6-speed automatic. My wife doesnt even notice it, and it is much better when you use the Cruise Control. This car drives really nice, smooth and quiet, handles great and I get about 42mpg."

Like the Car except Trunk Space and MPG

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, handling, connectivity"

Cons: "Trunk Space, MPG not as advertised, No Spare Tire"

"I purchased this car at the end of May 2014. My commute to work is 154 miles RT every day with 70% being Interstate at 70 MPH and the remainder small town and 55 MPH two lane black top. The MPG has been disappointing considering the 51 / 45 claim. On my daily trip I average about 42 MPG using the best driving habits I can. The trunk space is dismal and I do not like the fact that there is no spare tire. The ride and handling are very good. I really enjoy the sound system and blue tooth connectivity. The interior fit leaves something to be desired because the car has several temperature and vibration related rattles in the interior."

Exceeds my overall expectations

By on Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Pros: "Mileage, cmfrt, looks and well laid out instr pan"

Cons: "No spare tire and trunk space"

"I always wanted to try a hybrid vehicle and after owning a number Honda vehicles decided to try their accord hybrid because I have been very satisfied with their Odyssey, CRV and other accords. I have had this car for 4 months now and average around 46 miles per gallon per tank full. This is with both City and Highway Driving. You actually do get better gas mileage in the City. Living in Western Pa. has a lot of hills and this affects overall gas mileage but this vehicle is heads and shoulders above the competition. I could not be happier with this vehicle. My only concern with this vehicle is like so many others have discussed is that there is no spare tire and the trunk is smaller than the non hybrid accord. But, this would not stop me from purchasing another one in the future. Since some of Honda's competitors do have spare tires, I feel that it is only a matter of time when Honda offers the same."