2010 Honda Accord Crosstour

Based on 149 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

This is a great stylish car that handles well

By on Saturday, September 17, 2016

Pros: "No mechanical issues, stylish, space for hauling"

Cons: "Can have a little bit of a blinspot"

"I really like this car. When I first got the car it had 24,000 miles and now I am at 92,000 and the car is running as smooth as the first day I drove it off the lot and I have not had to sink any money into it for repairs (outside of the regular maintenance). I am so surprised because this is the first car I ever had with this high level of mileage. I know Honda is a great product. I hope this car will run this well at 250,000 miles. This car allows me the functionality of an SUV without looking like an SUV! Lots of hauling space which I use regularly. GREAT CAR!"

Accomplishes everything I wanted

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "Unique Styling; Quality interior; Versatility;"

Cons: "Visibility, but has rear camera/tilting mirrors"

"I was convinced I wanted an Acura TL. Then it snowed, so I thought about getting an Acura RDX. Didn't like the body type. Looked at MDX, but too much car since my wife already has Odyssey. Went to Honda dealership to test drive new CR-V. Liked the redesign, but wasn't convinced with the 4 cylinder engine. Walked by the Crosstour on way to test drive and asked about it. My assumption it was simply an Accord hatchback. I was dead wrong. I test drove it and immediately had the car I needed. The interior is very Acura-like with higher quality materials. I love the Bluetooth sync with the Navigation. The drive is very nice and powerful with command seating higher than a sedan, but lower than SUV. The seats go back and the storage is impressive. Being a father of a growing family, I wanted the utility, but also wanted to have a professional looking car to visit clients. The only weakness could be the visibility in the back, but Honda rectified that with tilting side mirrors and rear camera. All and all, I've never been happier with a car purchase."

Still love it after nearly two years!

By on Monday, September 3, 2012

Pros: "I love the feeling of safety that this vehicle pro"

Cons: "Like many others, I'd say that rear window."

"This is a very solid, reliable, luxurious-feeling car. I bought it because my Volvo wagon slipped and slid all over the place during the snowy season. During my first blizzard, I cruised along, comfortable and safe, while seeing several cars off the road. Can't tell you how many times I've been stopped by people in parking lots, asking what kind of car it is and whether I like it. That rear window visibility is a pain, but one gets used to it after a while. I plan to keep it for at least a decade, but would buy another one when the time comes."

Great Car and very comfortable

By on Friday, April 13, 2012

Pros: "It is definitely a car that catches people's eye."

"I have had my Crosstour for 1 year now and love it as much as the day I drove it home. I researched my car purchase thoroughly. The Crosstour applealed to me right away but had to be certain that this was the best car for me since I plan to keep the car for more than 8 years. I test drove just about every AWD or 4WD car or small crossover on the market. Ultimately I choose the CT over the Lexus IS 250 because it was a better value, has decent gas mileage and sufficient cargo space for my needs. The CT has all the luxury features, comfort and sportiness of cars that cost thousands more. The CT is less peppy than my 03' Accord w/ v6 but that is because it weighs more especially with AWD. I also experienced the fluttering vibration around 8K. Up to that point, I was driving mostly in the city so took the car on a few long rode trips. That seems to have helped. I believe the vibration is coming from the dual exhaust. The only other issue is that the trip computer glitched and which the dealer fixed. I haven't had any problems with visibility as many have commented on. You should just be aware of your surroundings before changing lanes. It is a great car and a smooth and quiet drive. Like my previous 4 Honda's, I expect to get more than 160K trouble free miles from the CT."

LOVE my Crosstour

By on Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Absolutely love my CT! The style, ride, performance and cargo space is fabulous - comfortable and excellent in the snow (live in CT and was very happy to have this car after the winter we had!). Folks ask 'what kind of car is that?' and are shocked its a Honda - most think it's some new fangled Mercedes. Highly recommend to all."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda Accord Crosstour near Honolulu. See local deals