ZIP code

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour

Based on 149 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Accomplishes everything I wanted

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "Unique Styling; Quality interior; Versatility;"

Cons: "Visibility, but has rear camera/tilting mirrors"

"I was convinced I wanted an Acura TL. Then it snowed, so I thought about getting an Acura RDX. Didn't like the body type. Looked at MDX, but too much car since my wife already has Odyssey. Went to Honda dealership to test drive new CR-V. Liked the redesign, but wasn't convinced with the 4 cylinder engine. Walked by the Crosstour on way to test drive and asked about it. My assumption it was simply an Accord hatchback. I was dead wrong. I test drove it and immediately had the car I needed. The interior is very Acura-like with higher quality materials. I love the Bluetooth sync with the Navigation. The drive is very nice and powerful with command seating higher than a sedan, but lower than SUV. The seats go back and the storage is impressive. Being a father of a growing family, I wanted the utility, but also wanted to have a professional looking car to visit clients. The only weakness could be the visibility in the back, but Honda rectified that with tilting side mirrors and rear camera. All and all, I've never been happier with a car purchase."

Experts, Shmexperts!!

By on Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pros: "271 Horsepower, backup camera in rear view, storag"

Cons: "Time and Temp display is dated"

"The experts are slamming the Crosstour's design as ugly, and confused and the cost as over priced. The experts recommend the Ford Edge, Toyota Venza or the Subaru Outback. If you prefer a vehicle that appears to be a gym shoe on steroids, go ahead and purchase The Edge, Venza or Outback. The Crosstour's design is perfect if you are looking for something sleek and still possessing plenty of power and storage. Golf clubs easily fit. Gas mileage is a respectable 28 MPG. And because they have not sold well, purchase price was 2,900 under Invoice...yes, Invoice."

Still love it after nearly two years!

By on Monday, September 3, 2012

Pros: "I love the feeling of safety that this vehicle pro"

Cons: "Like many others, I'd say that rear window."

"This is a very solid, reliable, luxurious-feeling car. I bought it because my Volvo wagon slipped and slid all over the place during the snowy season. During my first blizzard, I cruised along, comfortable and safe, while seeing several cars off the road. Can't tell you how many times I've been stopped by people in parking lots, asking what kind of car it is and whether I like it. That rear window visibility is a pain, but one gets used to it after a while. I plan to keep it for at least a decade, but would buy another one when the time comes."

LOVE my Crosstour

By on Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Absolutely love my CT! The style, ride, performance and cargo space is fabulous - comfortable and excellent in the snow (live in CT and was very happy to have this car after the winter we had!). Folks ask 'what kind of car is that?' and are shocked its a Honda - most think it's some new fangled Mercedes. Highly recommend to all."

Our 5th Honda -- LOVE IT

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pros: "Sharp, handsome styling; super ride; A+ features"

Cons: "none so far"

"This is our 5th Honda. We currently have a 2013 Pilot and the 2014 Crosstour. We absolutely LOVE this car. It drives beautifully, fits everything we need, and is very comfortable. It's turning out to be the most favorite of cars we have ever owned. I am so sick of these reviewers and their comments on the styling. It's as if every critic jumped on a bashing bandwagon and can't get off and have an original thought. This car is sleek, yet impressively rugged looking. Friends often think it's a high-end German car at first glance. The Crosstour looks great, period--don't care what the reviewers keep harping on. Gas mileage is great, the beefy Michelin tires provide a nice smooth ride. The interior is roomy and handsome. Controls are intuitive once you get used to all the digital layouts it you haven't had them before. I have eye issues, and that right-side camera is so incredibly valuable to be. Happy, happy customer."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda Accord Crosstour near Honolulu. See local deals