2004 GMC Yukon

Based on 928 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Best Car We've Ever Owned

By on Sunday, February 5, 2012

Reason: Wrecked.

Pros: "Safe, Spacious, Luxurious, Useful, Nice."

Cons: "Expensive when new, doesn't do the dishes"

"This car was amazing. We bought ours new in 2005 and probably would have kept it forever if we weren't involved in an accident. If you need an SUV, look no further than the GMC Yukon. All of the convenience and luxury packages are just nice (for example; Sunroof, Towing Package, Leather, Bose, Navigation, Bluetooth - just to name a few). The car has never broken down or had any problems whatsoever. This doesn't drive like other SUV's; The steering is responsive and the engine is very powerful. Despite the weight, you'll accelerate pretty quickly thanks to this monster 5.3l V8. The gas mileage is actually pretty good considering this is an SUV, but it's still costly. The interior is absolutely massive and was thought through very well. The exterior is strong and is a lot nicer than the Tahoe. Whether you need this car for kids, towing, work, whatever, this is the best SUV that you'll find."

LOVE MY TRUCK ! Dependable & Comfortable

By on Monday, April 24, 2017

Pros: "Cargo, Reliable, Rare Repairs, SOLID!"

Cons: "Cant say anything bad about it. I love this car."

"I had my Yukon built to my specs from the dealer. Of course, it arrived perfectly. This ride is smooth and it handles perfectly, not like a clunky pick-up truck. I am a gigging technician and would nap in the back between gigs. I could live in the thing, its so spacious. I removed one of the 3rd row seats and its roomy for a massive load of groceries and work tools... or children/people, lol. The interior is still perfect, Interior has been covered and protected... perfection, still, at 115K miles. I replaced the cd player, but thats ok, I use mine a lot. I cant say anything bad about my SUV. She gets me there, in comfort for the past 13 years, and is still absolutely reliable and runs perfectly. General Motors is a sure win."

Great SUV, Loaded, One owner

By on Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pros: "Great Family SUV"

"Dark Gray 2005 GMC Yukon XL 1500 SLT, Loaded. This SUV has almost every option in it. It is a one owner vehicle, leather interior, DVD entertainment system, Trailer package, Navigation system, 4 bucket seats. 186,000 miles. Very well maintained."

Most comfortable car I've ever had or ridden in.

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable travel"

Cons: "Big and sturdy = gas mileage in the 14-16 mpg"

"I love this car. I'm not sure I'm even going to trade it in , but it would be nice to have an updated version with a third seat and more towing power for our big heavy trailer. It runs great and is comfy even in the back seat."

Solid fixer-upper

By on Saturday, January 7, 2017

"It runs great for 237000+ miles. After market 6.5" touch screen w/remote CD/DVD detachable face in dash. All door panel speakers after market. Wired for subwoofers (0 gauge). Front windows tinted with past year &1/2 (Ziebart). Firestone Destination A/T tires(all 4) only 3yrs old but driven less than 2000mi (spare in great condition also)....Needs: some engine work, rear AC/heat blower motor, rear wiper motor, rear window defrost."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Yukon near Honolulu. See local deals