2011 GMC Yukon XL 1500

Based on 461 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

I have had it for 5 mon.

By on Thursday, January 31, 2013

"It is a great car. No doubt. I bought it in October of 2012. It is a 2012 modle. I got the SLT 4X4 modle. The gas is tough, but I need a Car this big since I have 4 kids. My family gave it the nickname "couches on wheels" Do to how spacious and comfortable it is. It is the best Car I have ever had. The only problem I have had with it is the trunk. It makes noises. We took it back to the shop. They said the brackets were lose. We had had no further problem with it. I would reccomend this car to many people. It is very trustfull."

2008 Yukon XL SE Very Reliable

By on Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pros: "Nice smooth ride even on rough roads"

Cons: "Cloth seats are a nightmare to keep clean"

Finish is nice, much better than my wifes Honda CRV

"I bought the vehicle new in December 2008. I got $14k off the sticker due to the poor economy at the time. It has been a great vehicle. The only thing that needed repaired or replaced was the drivers side window motor. It does use about 1 quart of oil every oil change which I only found out within the last 6 months. That concerns me some but I have been told by friends they have the same issues with their Yukons and Acadia's. My vehicle has the cloth seats. They are the microfiber. They are horrible to keep clean and they pick up everything. Its probably the most annoying thing to me about the vehicle. It rides great on the highway and around town. I regularly get 18-20mpg on the highway but around town its about 13mpg. Its decent in the snow, the front seats are comfortable and when you take the back seats out you can fit almost anything in there. Prior to this I had a 1999 GMC Sierra the year they changed the body style. I won't make that mistake again. It had some major design issues. I had it in the shop over 25 times. It went through 5 window motors, the steering shaft and nuckle joint was replaced 3 times and the rear end differential was never aligned correctly and always clunked when put in gear. Its time for me to downsize so I'm thinking about a Toyota 4Runner due to all the negative feedaback I have received from friends that have the Acadia."

Finish is nice, much better than my wifes Honda CRV

Awesome driving vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pros: "Great handling"

Cons: "Plastic door handles, rear entry"

""I enjoy driving my Denali, even through the existing gas prices. Have towed my daughters car, to and from college in rain and good weather, it felt like I didn’t have anything behind me. Even though I can't have a sports car, it's tight and handles remarkably well for a big SUV. GM did a great job on this vehicle and with over 143,000 miles, it’s still very well put together. The only problem I have is the plastic door handles, of which two have broken. On a vehicle that cost that much, it seems you could have use a stronger material. All in all, a great SUV.""

2007 GMC Denali AWD

By on Monday, October 22, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, electronics, look, sound, seating, engine"

Cons: "Fuel, cost & transmission (sometimes jumpy)"

"Owned for 2 years now. Pros: Great SUV feel Interior is well appointed and holds up well: leather, electronics, navigation, rear sensors, sound-system (Bose), etc are all GREAT Love the exterior looks and stock exhaust sound (opinion) Fits plenty of people comfortably (6-7 adults) Engine is more than adequate Moderate: Road noise isn't too loud or too quiet Cons: Fuel consumption Cost to purchase Often jumpy transmission"

Simply the best vehicle I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, safety, excellent handling"

Cons: "Could have better city MPG. Highway MPG at 19 is"

"After owning over 100 vehicles combined, this is simply the best all around vehicle I have ever had."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Yukon XL 1500 near Honolulu. See local deals