2010 GMC Terrain

7.8

Based on 299 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

Awesome SUV

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive and looks elegant"

Cons: "acceleration is slow and no cigarette lighters"

"This truck comes stocked with everything you need for your basic SUV. It includes a USB connect in the console for you IPOD lovers and an internal AUX port good for plugging up your Kindle to read to you through your speakers while you drive. Its really roomy in both the front and back cabins and seats tall people especially comfortably both length and height. There is a lot of head room left even with a 6'plus person in the backseat. Going from a full size truck to an SUV I was used to having a truck bed to haul stuff, but the seats in this SUV fold down and slide back and forth to accommodate just as much as your truck bed would and without the interference of the wheel wells. Its great on gas mileage as long as you leave the ECO mode on, but the ECO mode makes it hard to shift up to fast speeds while trying to merge into oncoming traffic. If you turn it off though, the truck picks up speed with no problem but you also burn a lot of gas in the process. I easily get 25 MPG in the city and about 29 on the highway which is awesome for an SUV. The physical appearance is beautiful - not too flashy but still sleek and elegant. The stitching in the seats use red thread so you feel like you've gotten an upgrade as soon as you sit in it. Overall the GMC Terrain is a great buy and its worth every penny of the price!"

This is one of the best cars I have driven.

By on Friday, July 15, 2016

Pros: "The V6 handles great on the road."

Cons: "Better see if you can get in and out easy."

"We love to drive this SUV. It is smooth, stable on the road, and rides just as good as the most expensive cars out there. My only problem is getting in and out of it. I hit my head on the door jam when I get in and the seats hurt my legs when I get out. We should have bought a mid size SUV instead of this one. Thats my only complaint. Outside of that, I think it is a great driving machine."

Gas mileage is not near what was advertised.

By on Thursday, March 14, 2013

"I would have gotten a 6 cyclinder had I known what the true gas mileage would have been. The most I have gotten is 26 which is probably what the 6 cyclinder would have gotten with more power. Very affordable car with lots of features for the price."

I love this car!

By on Monday, December 2, 2013

Pros: "beautiful, reliable, comfy"

Cons: "no vents in back"

"I love my car. Beautiful inside and outside. Auto start and heated seats rock into the winter! Auto start rocks in summer too! It drives well. My three kids fit in the back seat. The back seat moves back and forth also. I got the 4cyl for the awesome gas milage but she drives really well, too."

LOVE IT!!

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pros: "very attractive, good on gas, roomy"

"I had wanted one of these since they came out in 2010. Finally in 2012 I had the opportunity to purchase a new one! I have not have one complaint, or problem. And I get MANY compliments on my vehicle everywhere I go."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Terrain near Honolulu. See local deals