2001 GMC Sierra 3500 Regular Cab

Based on 1585 Ratings for the 1999 - 2007 models.

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2006 GMC Hybrid Ext. cab 4x4 leather 1 tough truck

By on Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"I have owned several brand new GMC trucks over the years, most all purchased from the same dealer, and the same salesman. When GM built the truck we have now they sure did it right. We have a 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid Ext. Cab SLE, 4x4, leather, this truck is fully loaded to the MAX!! This truck even has 4 110v. outlets on it, that sure would be handy if your power was out, or at a construction site. This truck stickered for $42k new. I traded in my 1999 Chevy Silverado 2500 Ext. cab 4x4 with a 150k miles on it. Since buying this Hybrid we have not yet checked the mpg, but I can sure tell you that it does get real good mileage. On the hybrid trucks they come from GM with a 8 year 100k mile warranty on all the hybrid parts including the batteries. This truck has the best warranty I have ever seen. We plan on keeping this truck for a long long time. In my opinion this was one of GM's best looking, and best performing trucks they ever built. I have owned several GMC trucks over the years and don't recall ever having trouble with any of them. I would highly recommend GM trucks to everyone, especially if you want an extremely reliable and durable long lasting truck."

Didn't measure up to my Ford

By on Sunday, August 5, 2007

"Waited for GMC to come out with a 1500 crew cab, big mistake this truck is not worth the money. Steering column rattles, electrical problems with 4x4 switches, front axle seals leak, drive shaft clunking, air conditioner failure, 15 mpg, radio losses mem., door lock failure prohibited entry to vehical and these are just the major problems. Will not be buying GM again."

Super Venicle

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"Smoothest shifting transmission I've ever owned. Roomy and comfortable. Plenty of passing and towing power. All of the amenities of a Cadillac DeVille, just a lot more rugged and versatile. Rides extremely smooth for a 4x4. I plan on keeping my 2002 for a long time."

Awesome Truck!

By on Sunday, July 29, 2007

"We got a deal on this truck new and we have never regretted it! It will pull anything we ask without hesitation and still gets about 18 mpg on the highway if not towing. We love this truck and plan to drive it until it dies!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Sierra 3500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals