2015 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $34,779 - $36,749.

Transaction data

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

8.4

Based on 48 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

I LOVE THIS TRUCK

By on Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Pros: "GREAT OVERALL TRUCK"

Cons: "A CHALLANGE TO PARK IN CROWDED LOTS."

"I HAVE A 2014 SLE 4 WHEEL DRIVE DOUBLE CAB. I HAVE OWNED IT FOR 2 YEARS. IT IS THE BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED & I HAVE HAD SEVERAL. FORDS , DODGES & GMC'S. I REALLY ENJOY DRIVING IT. IT HANDELS VERY WELL & IS QUIET & POWERFUL WITH THE 5.3 V-8. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS TRUCK."

Potential Truck of Year

By on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "N/A"

"Truck is awesome;ride is comfortable and so quiet. Voice activated steering wheel controls are convenient. Lights in bed truck at night a nice feature. Step up bumper makes easy entry to bed truck. Steering is very responsive and makes both driving and parking relatively easy. Parking sensors in both front and back another nice feature. The V-8 SLT Z71 mpg on the road has been as high as 23 miles per gallon (straight highway driving). Back seat has additional leg room than 2013 model. Storage compartments galore- including huge storage bin between front seats. Navigation system is the most user friendly I have ever had in a car. This is the nicest vehicle I have ever owned."

By on Thursday, May 31, 2007

Engineering issues

By on Thursday, December 05, 2013

Pros: "well thought out console and itrior storage space"

Cons: "lack of interior and exterior lighting"

"Very quiet ride. Nice looking. Steps in rear bumper great idea. Sharp looking interior. Great gas mileage. 19.6 mpg on 2800 mile trip carrying 900 lbs cargo. Engineers overlooked some small but important things. Projector headlights are terrible, no peripheral lighting on hi beams, interior dome lighting is bad, outside temp reading doesn't update frequently enough, speakers in front doors stick out too far and get kicked when exiting, piping on leather seats is very irritating when exiting or entering frequently, no provision to turn off auto door locks, infotainment screen is too bright for night driving and cannot be dimmed independently from the dash lighting, interior is super quiet but I still have to listen to the key fob rattle against the steering column on uneven roads, side mirrors are too small and can't see rear wheels with them, steering wheel mounted controls are no longer at your fingertips but are now smaller and mounted higher up and can't be felt with gloves on. Less vision out windshield compared to previous model. I use this truck for work and a lot of times at night with entry and exit at least 50 times a day. This truck is not as convenient or comfortable as the previous model."

This is my first GMC TRUCK. LOVE IT!

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "Great Price, Great Exterior Look, Lots of cab room"

Cons: "No consOnly 2500Miles,but Noregrets at this point"

"After owning several pick up trucks of different size and from different manufacturers, this is my first GMC truck. I love it. The price was great. I have tons of room in the cab. It handles as well as smaller trucks I have owned in the past. It does everything I ask it to do. I will be a returning customer. I am sold on the value of my Sierra. Looks great, runs great and didn't break the bank for me."