2009 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Extended Cab

Based on 804 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Does it ALL

By on Monday, May 27, 2013

Cons: "Used oil but the dealer did a good job fixing it."

"It handles great, looks great, pulls great, goes in the snow, goes in the field, is a real workhorse!!!"

Power & Comfort in the same place

By on Thursday, December 29, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable truck, powerful"

Cons: "Hard ride with factory tires but easily controlled"

"This truck is not only attractive but it is or could be a work-horse. However, the comfort it provides is beyond comprehension. The only issue I have with this truck is before I changed the tires to something a bit softer the ride was very hard. I installed a softer tire and the truck is amazing now."

Excellent Truck, Value, Performacne

By on Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pros: "Performance of a truck, comfort of a luxury car"

Cons: "Better segmentation of the storage in the console"

"We purchased this for use in snow country. It has served us extremely well. The cab space as well as the bed offer great space. We use the optional storage rails for flexible tied down of cargo. Interior features make this an excellent highway cruiser and you've got to have the heated seats which heat up quickly (a comfortable creature feature). The 5.3 V8 provides plenty of performance, easily pulls to 100 mph. We have the towing/trailer package and we pull a trailer with ease in the mountains. The truck is easy on tires too. We still have the original tires and they have at least 5-8,000 miles left on them. A very nice vehicle, more than just a truck."

Great Truck

By on Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pros: "Good mileage and power and pick up for a truck"

Cons: "poor door design, hate automatic door locks"

"I own a 2008 SierraK1500 Crew 4WD with 95K miles on it now looking to trade it in so will find out what I can get for it now. Been a great truck, I live in the high country and own a ranch so it has to do several jobs, its worthless to haul even the lightest trailer. Does not feel good as any trailer pushes it around, and then when I put horses in it no way. This truck has been very reliable, just got new rear brakes/drums at about 85K miles; I average about 16 mph in summer here in the mountains and have gotten 22-23 highway, never use the E85, that brought my mileage down worthless fuel if you ask me. The driver side door sagged right off the bat, now it creaks when open, the locking mechanism has a mind of its own and locks immediately upon putting it into drive, making it very hard to feed livestock off the back, in the winter, in the snow, plus it locks randomly so you have to have the keys in your pocket when you get out of the vehicle at all times or roll the window down (like I do) makes it a pain at gates etc. 4 wheel drive has worked consistently great. I just changed the rear seals at about 80K. I use Big O tires which are worthless but the first set of tires I had on it lasted 55K with rotating but now lucky to get 20 out of a set of tires. I love this truck. Looking at Ford and a 2013 Sierra K 1500 too. Time to replace."

best vehicle ever !!! love it

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pros: "rides great,decent fuel milage,tows great"

"WILL BUY ANOTHER, 3RD GMC TRUCK, I SOLD THEM WITH OVER 175000 MILES, VERY FEW ISSUES EVER."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Sierra 2500 HD Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals