2016 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $44,552 - $46,582.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 10/06/2016

10/8.3

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2014 - 2016 models.

2015 Gmc Sierra Denali 6.2

By on Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Pros: "love the body and"

Cons: "transmission is horible"

"I love the body and interior of the truck but the transmission has given me lots of problems it shakes and the transmission feels like its going to fall at least 4 times a day when it shifts. I have been to the service department 3 times once they kept it for 2 months. I'm going to bring it back this week and I have not towed nothing yet. I'm a conservative drive. I paid 58k"

I LOVE THIS TRUCK

By on Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Pros: "GREAT OVERALL TRUCK"

Cons: "A CHALLANGE TO PARK IN CROWDED LOTS."

"I HAVE A 2014 SLE 4 WHEEL DRIVE DOUBLE CAB. I HAVE OWNED IT FOR 2 YEARS. IT IS THE BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED & I HAVE HAD SEVERAL. FORDS , DODGES & GMC'S. I REALLY ENJOY DRIVING IT. IT HANDELS VERY WELL & IS QUIET & POWERFUL WITH THE 5.3 V-8. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS TRUCK."

Nice truck but has problems with Lights

By on Saturday, October 12, 2013

"Truck is stylish. Very quiet. Very little road noise. Pleasure to drive during the day. Has lots of nice features. HOWEVER, the headlights are absolutely terrible. Far too dim. Extremely hard to see on back roads. Wish I would a known this prior to purchase. Previous models have great LIGHTS. No excuse for this other other than poor engineering."

WOW what a truck.

By on Friday, September 13, 2013

Pros: "Ride, Quiteness, handling, technology"

"Traded my 2011 Silverado for this 2014 Sierra Crew Cab SLT and what a difference. It's like a luxury vehicle inside. Smooth and extremely quite ride. It doesnt even feel like your driving a truck. And I can beat my buddies ECOBOOST on this V8 with a better tow rating. The only negative would say is with the 3.42 rear end the gas miledge isn't much better than the 11 but it is still being broken in so I'll give it some time."

Engineering issues

By on Thursday, December 5, 2013

Pros: "well thought out console and itrior storage space"

Cons: "lack of interior and exterior lighting"

"Very quiet ride. Nice looking. Steps in rear bumper great idea. Sharp looking interior. Great gas mileage. 19.6 mpg on 2800 mile trip carrying 900 lbs cargo. Engineers overlooked some small but important things. Projector headlights are terrible, no peripheral lighting on hi beams, interior dome lighting is bad, outside temp reading doesn't update frequently enough, speakers in front doors stick out too far and get kicked when exiting, piping on leather seats is very irritating when exiting or entering frequently, no provision to turn off auto door locks, infotainment screen is too bright for night driving and cannot be dimmed independently from the dash lighting, interior is super quiet but I still have to listen to the key fob rattle against the steering column on uneven roads, side mirrors are too small and can't see rear wheels with them, steering wheel mounted controls are no longer at your fingertips but are now smaller and mounted higher up and can't be felt with gloves on. Less vision out windshield compared to previous model. I use this truck for work and a lot of times at night with entry and exit at least 50 times a day. This truck is not as convenient or comfortable as the previous model."