2003 GMC Savana 2500 Passenger

8.3

Based on 46 Ratings for the 2003 - 2017 models.

good van

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"I have owned conv vans and mh in the past as well as working for a large rental fleet of van based trucks, and this is the best chassis I have driven. Other than the constant noises coming from the front brakes (common to all gm truck products I have delt with in 20 years as a ASE master tech) this is a high quality van with excellent ride and drivability. The AWD system shudders a little from takeoff but is very smooth in operation, and the fuel economy is fantastic even considering the power."

I love driving this van

By on Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pros: "Enjoy driving this van."

Cons: "Could use more plug ins for dvd 's/media and such."

"I love the steering. Easy to drive even in downtown traffic. Reliable,in 8 yrs havn't had many repair issues. The interior has held up quite well."

By on Thursday, January 13, 2011

"I bought my 2006 new in 2007. It came with the 6.6l duramax turbo diesel. 2006 was the last year you could by a diesel without the diesel particulate filter. Awesome power. great reliability, the duramax diesel was worth the extra money. I also have a 2003 with gas engine. Disappointing by comparison to the diesel engine."

Excellent Vehicle

By on Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"We have a fleet of (6) 2006 Ford Econoline vans. They constantly have issues with brakes and front end wearing out tires and issues with check engine lights, coil packs etc. Convinced the company to purchase a 2007 GMC with the 4.8 V8 and we have had zero problems with it. Going on two years with only oil changes and tire rotations. Never misses a beat and is a lot better in every way. We're purchasing another one in a couple of months and eventually phasing out are Fords."

Good utility and family van

By on Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pros: "interior room, towing"

Cons: "exterior door hinges bind and rust over time"

"Only major complaint is I bought the "6-door" model with the dual passenger doors on either side. Great access but the exterior hinges are prone to rust and bind as the years add up... Remedy is lots of WD-40 and silicon spray applied frequently but they are still balky and stiff... In retrospect the sliding doors might have been a better choice. The AWD is a blessing in northern MI and I can tow things without a hassle with this rig. Interior is huge but the bench seats in the rear are not easy to remove or replace single handed. That said, you don't pack the interior in one of these, you just "load away". Mileage is good (19ish) at a steady all day 55mph but I average 15-16 most of the time. No glamor here but tons of utility and passenger room."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Savana 2500 Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals