2009 GMC Envoy

Based on 934 Ratings for the 2002 - 2009 models.

Versatile and comfotable

By on Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pros: "Comfrotable, reliable"

Cons: "Needs more cup holders"

"We love the Envoy. It has proven to be an extremely comfotable and versatile vehicle for us. Whiel we use the low speed transfer case rarely, it has been very nice to have when needed. The fit and finish is very good and the materials are high quality. It drives and performs well, not like a sports car, but certainly as well as any other large SUV out there. We love the way the heated seats are able to be configured to just heat the back or both the seat and back if desired. My wife uses the back heat even in the summer! We have the Bose sound system and it performs in an excellent manner. All in all, a good buy and a good ownership experience."

Great for family and towing! Versatile!

By on Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pros: "reliable, comfortable, safe, versatile"

Cons: "needs more cup holders"

"I love this SUV! It's great as a work vehicle, useful for towing, the ease of going to 4 low, 4 high or AWD is great. AS a mom of 5 I'm spoiled by the seat warmers and the Bose stereo system that ROCKS (when I'm NOT with the kids). My hubbs loves the towing ability and power. It hasn't failed us once :)"

Great SUV

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, huge interior, luxury, price"

"I bought my SUV, and was very nervous because it is technically the newest vehicle i ever owned, but that is besides the point. When I decided to purchase an SUV, I knew I wanted luxury to come with it. I wanted something I could pack up comfortably and drive my family to Florida if I ever wanted. I originally wanted to purchase something along the lines of a denali style, or something a little more high end. When I laid eyes on the Envoy I was very impressed by the look. For being a 2003 it was very sleek, and once i got in i was very impressed. The interior dash functions look more modern than even the yukon denali. It was fully loaded with 3rd row seating. Everything I was looking for in an SUV at about a fraction of the cost. The Vortec V6 is better on gas than expected, and runs like a brand new truck. Very impressed."

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"I love this car! I've had it for 9 years and it has been a dream! I have had no problems with it what so ever!!! Other than regular maintenance, I have not put a penny into the car! I wish they still made the Envoy so I can buy another one! I can go on and on about all the awesome things about this car. You will not be disappointed with this car."

Excellent Vehicle

By on Saturday, April 24, 2010

"I would recommend this vehicle to anyone, especially someone with a family looking for some extra room. I love the fact that it turns into a truck. Being a pet lover my dogs love to go with me...and I love for them to go. I just can't stand all the dog hair, so I toss a dog bed in the back and we're good to go!! I've looked at the MPG posted and they are off, I get 18-21 mpg and I have a heavy foot. My BF has gotten 24 mpg when driving it. It all depends on how you drive it. I'm most impressed with the comfort of the vehicle. I can drive for hours and not get cramped and it rides like you're floating on a cloud! I have no regrets in purchasing this vehicle and would/will buy another! :0)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Envoy near Honolulu. See local deals