2012 GMC Canyon Regular Cab

8.4

Based on 296 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

Perfect Truck on a Budget

By on Monday, October 8, 2007

"We love our GMC Canyon! It is very stylish and runs great. We have the crew cab so were able to still fit people in like a car but have the bonous of a truck bed. We have had very few problems with our truck and it is a 2004. Very well built, very stylish, great room inside, easy to drive, pretty good gas mileage for a truck, and the bed is actually fairly large for the smaller truck and is able to transport stuff really good."

A Superb Mid-sized Truck

By on Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"I've owned my 2006 GMC Canyon, all Black, Beautiful, 4x4, with the Z71 off-road pkg., and the Crew Cab, for a year and a half now, and absolutely Love this Truck! It does just about everything, everywhere, and on all types of terrain, and in all types of weather! It laughs at changing road conditions, and snow! Climbs the hills, and takes to the backwoods like a gazzelle! Plenty of Power gets kicked out of that awesome 5-cylinder engine, and I've had rider's on board who swore that it must a been a small V-8 untilI pooped the hood and showed it to them. All facets of this truck are well built and it gets great gas milage! Well into the mid-twenties for sure... Just get the interior a little more elegant GMC, and you certainly would have a World Class pickup here! --- Don't even waste youre time at Toyota and Nissan...save Money, and enjoy years of pleasure driving this one!....Way to go America!...GMC knows trucks Best!"

Good value

By on Thursday, August 2, 2007

"This little truck is a good value, reliable, but a little slow on pickup due to weight vs. size of vehicle - standard transmission "logy" in pickup due to gearing ratio. Would have went with the power locks, etc. had I realized that there is no entry key in the passenger side door."

fun overall

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

"Great reliable fun to drive pick up"

great truck. has served my family and I well.

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

"My parents bought this truck new in 04 and has been nothing but an amazing truck since then. It has gotten us to an from the racetrack every weekend and pulled a uhaul all the way from Colorado to California with no issues. All in all, great truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Canyon Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals