2004 GMC Canyon Crew Cab

8.4

Based on 296 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

Its OK

By on Monday, November 3, 2008

"It's been an ok vehicle, it does have some noises since day one and I did take it back to maintenance but it did not help at all. Plus my right signal light and headlight have been a problem after about 6 months that I bought this truck and I bought it new. also when it rains water comes in the back of the cab and the maintenance team said the they were not responsible my extended warranty did not cover that. So the only thing about the deal was the 0% finance. But I will not go back to buy another Cayon."

Great Truck

By on Saturday, December 20, 2008

"Had this baby for 1 year and half now put 22000 miles on her. I love this truck more stock power than any other mid size truck! Overcomes anything. Unstoppable. Just wish the back seats had a little more room."

too many problems

By on Friday, October 24, 2008

"this thing has been in the shop 5 times in 10 months.exhaust system twice,torque converter,catalytic converter,loose wire to transmission, & numerous bolts & brackets coming loose.the folks at the rental car agency know me well"

Typ GMC- very good 2 wd

By on Monday, August 11, 2008

"Better milage (24) than my 99 or 01 Sierra (20) Completely satisfied after 3 + years"

Z71

By on Monday, March 24, 2008

"Black reg cab Z71 SLE I-5 auto 4:10 gears I recommend the 4:10 gear option , this matches drivetrain better . I have driven a quad cab with 3:73 gears and it felt like a slug compared to mine with the 4:10s . I bought a reg cab for better offroad perfomance , better breakover with out having to lift it . It does extremely well offroad with the rear locker on the Z71 . When pushed beyond limits the plastic on the front and rear bumpers will be damaged otherwize handles abuse well . Last two vehicles where both toy tacomas and this gmc is a much better truck in all areas from better mileage , more power , much more stable . Check out the reg cab , biggest reg cab Ive seen , Im 6 foot and have all kinds of room . Three years and has not had any problems , none , not once in the dealership never , just oil and tire changes . Thats it . I love my GMC Canyon !"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Canyon Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals