2012 GMC Acadia

7.6

Based on 512 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

best car I ever owned

By on Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pros: "confortable to drive/ride in"

Cons: "none great all around vehicle"

"drives and rides great; great features like xm, bose premium sound, heated seats, muti disc cd, sunroof, dual climate controls, heads up display, and even tire pressure monitor."

Great Mileage for a AWD Vehicle!

By on Monday, November 7, 2011

Pros: "Great Milage,Quiet,Awesome in Snow!"

Cons: "Should have had Backup Camera on Every Model."

"I cannot believe after 52,000 miles I can get 21mpg in combined Hwy/City driving."

nice ride overall.

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "comfortable ride, good room."

Cons: "powersteering needs reengineered."

"overall the vehicle is good, but the powersteering is weak and makes excessive noise. When I ask the dealer service manager about it, he said it is common to the vehicle and they have had little success in correcting the problem."

Disappointing at best

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"Bought our 2007 Acadia SLT 2WD brand new and had it for less than one week before the problems started. It has been back at the dealer for repairs 13x for a total of 33 days in the almost 4yrs that we've owned it. After four attempts to resolve a clicking noise/sensation when steering the car, dealer finally replaced the entire steering column which was shipped from the factory bent! The tire pressure monitor keeps reading backwards (displays "front, left" pressure but is really reading "rear left")...reprogrammed 3x, water pump assembly went, AC evap coil went, brake master cylinder went...everything covered by warranty but it's just one thing after another. The interior layout suits our family perfectly and we have really wanted to love this vehicle but now that the warranty is up, we are trading it in ASAP because we don't trust it. Great design but poorly executed vehicle in my opinion."

Bad Buy

By on Monday, August 23, 2010

"Sticker says 24 on highway and 17 in town. Actual is 19 on highway and 12/13 in town. Produces weird noises when you crank it up from the engine compartment and the rear end differancial(?). Transmission doesn't shift smoothly, and RPMs remain very high through the lower gears. Example: When driving at 40 mph the RPMs will be over 2,000 and will stay that way until you accellerate to 45 mph when it changes gear and drops to 1600 RPMs. So it is burning a lot of gas at lower gears. I have almost 9,000 miles on it, mostly highway miles. So, I can state, regular long distance driving on the freeway won't increase the milage to the over 20 plus as indicated by the manufacture, and EPA. Apparantly, General Motors, GMC division, decided to build a very poor vehicle that looks good. And the EPA assignment of 24 mpg, and 17 mpg, must be another government error."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Acadia near Honolulu. See local deals