2009 GMC Acadia

7.6

Based on 512 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

Best Vehicle I have Ever Owned!

By on Sunday, September 18, 2016

Pros: "Best Value!!!"

Cons: "Maybe a larger radio/nav screen would be helpful"

"The best vehicle I have ever owned. Especially for someone looking for something larger than the terrain but doesn't have the space, money, or need for a Yukon. Handles Nebraskan winters like a champ. I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs an SUV but doesn't like driving an entire continent arround."

Only a Little Letdown

By on Monday, February 6, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful Car, Drives Great"

Cons: "Not enough gadgets for the $, Poor Stereo Sound"

"Don't get me wrong - I love this car. But for what I paid for the base model, I really wish it had more features. You can't get a sunroof unless you pay for the top-tier model. There's hands-free calling, as long as you pay for a number and minutes through On-Star. And I have to plug my iPod into a jack with a cord to listen to MP3's. But I'm a gadget guru... The reason I gave quality and Design 4's is that the seat cushions seem a little cheap to me. There are a couple places on the driver's and passenger's seats that are a little buckled up. I'm not sure if the foam inside is curled up or the fabric is just buckling but this is a brand new car. I really enjoy driving it. The turning radius is great for getting into tight spaces, despite the size of the car. There's plenty of room for all 3 of my teenage kids and some of their friends or cargo. They wish it had a separate radio and headphones for them though. I was, however, a little surprised that it has a 22 gallon gas tank. That's quite a shocker the first time you fill up. The gas mileage is just ok. I have an 18 mile commute to work on mostly highway and I average 19 mpg. And if you like the music loud, you may want to upgrade the stereo system. The loudest setting is still pleasant to me but certainly not loud enough to really have a good time on the road. All in all, I love the car, I just wish it gave me a little better value."

a lot of power for family car

By on Thursday, July 14, 2016

Pros: "power, smooth ride"

Cons: "no access to rear through rear window"

"very smooth ride and comfortable, feels like driving sports car when on freeway, good gas mileage could get 20-21 MPG fully loaded with family and gear. only draw back was no access to rear cargo area through window, makes it tough when rear loaded up"

Second Accadia is just as good as my first

By on Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pros: "Good gas mileage, excellent use of space inside"

Cons: "NONE"

"These are the best vehicles I have ever owned. They have just as much storage and seating space as a much large vehicle like the Tahoe. However they get better gas mileage and are much easier to park. Very reliable and good looking vehicle. We bought one the first year they came out and traded that one in on a new just last year."

Best Choice for us!

By on Friday, May 23, 2008

"I love, love, love my 08 Acadia! We bought it in fall of 07, after searching for a few weeks and falling in love with it. The Acadia is a perfect size for us and can hold all of our stuff when we go on vacation (and with a young child, that's alot of stuff) The handling is great, as well as the interior leg room. My reverse assist is also great and so is the remote start. All this luxury for only 28k (oh yeah we got a great deal on it too!)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Acadia near Honolulu. See local deals