2008 GMC Acadia

7.6

Based on 515 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

Great family trip vehicle!!!

By on Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pros: "Lots of room, even with the third row up!!"

Cons: "Unreliable"

"We bought this car almost new, had 500 miles on it, we immidiatly took a trip from Texas to N. Carolina, 2 adult and 2 children. The entertainment package w/ dvd was a life saver!! The ride was very comfortable and the extra room was great, we had traded in a 2002 Envoy that we loved but out grew. Over the years its had a few problems, but nothing major until now... Check engine light came on, and was also due for an oil change, thought that was the reason for the light, turns out its a streched timing chain...really? at 25000 miles??? And there is a technical service bulletin put out but not shared by GM, how nice. Luckily its under warrenty. Anyhow, now im worried that this is going to be an ongoing problem and we are now thinking of moving away from the "New GM" and to think, We were thinking of getting A new Denali...lol"

Love it! Roomy

By on Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"I bought this so I wouldn't get stuck at the hospital when Snowmaggedon hit 2 years ago. I really like the room and it doesn't look like a minivan. I've used it to tow without any trouble. Very comfortably seats 7 adults. Love the bucket seats in the middle row. My Labrador loves how she can lay between them and be cooled off by the rear heating/ac. I'm happy with it."

Love it!!!!

By on Friday, February 18, 2011

"Looked at the Acadia from its intro. Finally bit the bullet and bought one in 9/10. Love pretty much everything about it. The one and only thing I could want is better fuel economy. My wife drives it daily and averages between 15.5 and 17.5 mpg. It is the SLT-2 AWD, but it still has never gotten the mpg advertised. The best we have gotten with it so far was 22.1 on a 200+ mile road trip. But with that being said, the honda accord we were also condsidering didn't get much better. Though one would think vehicles would get better mileage with todays technology."

A very solid car

By on Friday, May 22, 2009

"I own an 07 SLT-2 and have had no trouble at all after 26,000 miles. Biggest let down is gas milage; EPA is 18 & 26, but a little less than 22 is best I have done on highway. Hate the crome vents on inside which catch the sun. Love the "heads up display" which is great. Lots of room, comfortable leather seats; never towed anything but have the tow package. Will need new tires soon."

Best CUV Money Buys

By on Saturday, February 16, 2008

"I bought my Acadia in April of 2007 after waiting two months for it to arrive and it was well worth the wait! I've taken two long roadtrips in it and driven around town to the tune of 12,500 miles and it rides great, handles great and still gets lots of attention and compliments. I wish the rear seats sat up higher from the floor, were wider and heated, and that it had more torque for better mileage and less shifting, but it's darn near perfect. I'd recommend it without question and I may even buy another when they update it for 2009."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Acadia near Honolulu. See local deals